Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Braves and Dodgers are on...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
MLB Network

You have got to be kidding me! I just down graded my cable to save some money. They did not tell me I would loose the MLB and 20 other channels. I saved $3 what a crock of Sh it. I called today 5 times to change it back. And I was told I would have to up-grade and it would cost me another $20. So if I left it the way is was I would have paid $193 Now if I change it back it will cost $213 a month. I am about to tell them to cram it up their as. How many people have Mlb network? No one I know around here.

What the hell is major league baseball doing putting a playoff game on a premium channel? That will get more fans now won't it.::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
MLB Network

You have got to be kidding me! I just down graded my cable to save some money. They did not tell me I would loose the MLB and 20 other channels. I saved $3 what a crock of Sh it. I called today 5 times to change it back. And I was told I would have to up-grade and it would cost me another $20. So if I left it the way is was I would have paid $193 Now if I change it back it will cost $213 a month. I am about to tell them to cram it up their as. How many people have Mlb network? No one I know around here.

What the hell is major league baseball doing putting a playoff game on a premium channel? That will get more fans now won't it.::facepalm::::facepalm::::facepalm::

Play.......Station.......VUE!!!!!!!

$45 a month.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
MLB Network

You have got to be kidding me! I just down graded my cable to save some money. They did not tell me I would loose the MLB and 20 other channels.

you are supposed to research your providers tiers to know what channels are in which tier, especially if you are going to downgrade your tier to save money. You might have been better off getting rentention to get a discount on your current tier by pleading poverty.

What the hell is major league baseball doing putting a playoff game on a premium channel?

It's not that premium of channel. It's available on most basic or mid-tiers. They even went from 1 game per postseason to 3 games this postseason.

I suppose you can wait and watch the archives later if you have mlb.tv and want to save the money on getting back to the MLB Network tier and the monthly additional fee for that tier than your lower tier fee.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
I don't have the tier that has MLB Network, but I was able to watch tonight's game on there. Not sure, but maybe they open it up for the postseason games.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Sweet! Now that I think about it, I think they did last year, too. Just for the Divisional Series week since they put some games on MLBN.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
The Network is on a free preview this week on most providers

winner, winner, chicken dinner!

Oct 3-10 on DIRECTV so that'll cover all three or so DS games they televise. Other providers probably have the same dates.

Members online