Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Massive COMC Ultimate hockey delivery today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sneekc

Feb 1, 2009
Used to spend a lot of time here but lost interest in cards for a while....landed on blowout which sucks lol so here I am, back for some fun.

Received 1 or 2 massive 2017-18 Ultimate Hockey shipments today. Another coming tomorrow.

Taking everything to a local card show tomorrow but if anyone’s interested or looking for something in particular just let me know.

f99ff002d8c0f80f73faabc778e308a4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Nice! Just in time!

I've got a COMC shipment on the way...should arrive late next week. I'd never bought on COMC until just this past spring, so I'm curious to see how it's packed and sent...and excited to receive a boxful of cards. Didn't add any toploaders since most of my stuff was $2 or less - they need to have a toploader option for oversized/jumbo cards.

sneekc

Feb 1, 2009
Nice! Just in time!

I've got a COMC shipment on the way...should arrive late next week. I'd never bought on COMC until just this past spring, so I'm curious to see how it's packed and sent...and excited to receive a boxful of cards. Didn't add any toploaders since most of my stuff was $2 or less - they need to have a toploader option for oversized/jumbo cards.

They pack everything nicely in soft sleeves and standard card boxes with bubble wrap inside and usually double box everything. You’ll be happy with the packaging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online