Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\* GOOD SATURDAY MORNING THREAD*////////////////// 10/6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, so i guess we are in Conestota?! Anyway, going to a farm to pick pumpkins/apples today so the kids should be happy, and they also brew their own beer there, so I’m happy

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Happy Saturday. Went to the game yesterday to see the Brewers go up 2-0! Quite possibly the last game my mom will attend although I might bust her out of the nursing home one more time if they make the WS lol No game today and I don’t know what to do with myself.

Any news on Barry that I missed?

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Early afternoon all!

Headed to NYC. Already dreading the traffic. LOL

KPOP band concert at CitiField. As annoying as they are, still better than the stinkin' Mets!

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Early afternoon all!

Headed to NYC. Already dreading the traffic. LOL

KPOP band concert at CitiField. As annoying as they are, still better than the stinkin' Mets!

wow sounds fun, saturday night traffic can be a adventure down there. good luck.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Happy Saturday. Went to the game yesterday to see the Brewers go up 2-0! Quite possibly the last game my mom will attend although I might bust her out of the nursing home one more time if they make the WS lol No game today and I don’t know what to do with myself.

Any news on Barry that I missed?

I mailed a letter yesterday. I will give an update when I hear something

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
wow sounds fun, saturday night traffic can be a adventure down there. good luck.

Not too bad. Getting out might be rough though. First time here since years ago at Shea. Pretty surprised they haven't built nicer stuff around here. Just a bunch of auto repair places...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly

Not too bad. Getting out might be rough though. First time here since years ago at Shea. Pretty surprised they haven't built nicer stuff around here. Just a bunch of auto repair places...

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Evening all. Got a busy day ahead of me tomorrow. Going to the Rockies/Brewers game. Really hoping for a good game from the Rockies, but it would be fun to see a team clinch in person as well.

Members online

Latest posts