User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ron Darling uses slur in reference to Masahiro Tanaka

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
    The percentage of people who fall under the category of "normal" has declined drastically in the last few decades.

I like to blame it on me.........being born. Maybe I'm the anti-Christ?

Or just another delusional narcissist who's gone of his meds...

I'm not normal. As long as I stay on my meds, I stay safe.

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happened with Jeremy Lin when he was with the Knicks too.

No big deal...
    Don't forget to use the FCB Link when buying on eBay!

Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by finestkind View Post
    I'm not normal. As long as I stay on my meds, I stay safe.
    ...and so does the rest of the world
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by joey12508 View Post
    Please......... People are getting to freakin weird.
    I hate it that we can't even play the game or refer to a football pass rusher trying to the "smear the ...." when talking about going after a sack because the accepted phrase contains now-offensive slang reference to people of a certain sexual orientation.

amosrusie
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A lot of people spend their days looking for reasons to be offended.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board
    Scott

Did your favorite player ever hit 5 home runs in a doubleheader?

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate Colbert 17 View Post
    A lot of people spend their days looking for reasons to be offended.
    Every white person is racist
    Every man is a sexist misogynist
    Every American is xenophobic
    Every straight person is homophobic

You're welcome. I have given all of the above a reason to be offended.
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "...it just sounded to me like he felt like he did not do it."

autocut
     autobilia
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's not a slur. If he said crack in his armor, someone would of said drug reference.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PC culture has been dead for awhile. It's always been a minority who have believed in PC. Even in 1991, President Bush gave a great commencement speech at the University of Michigan. Only thing PC does is please the few to piss off the many.
    Please visit my personal website with over 15,000 cards available.

Bill's Discount Card Site

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by autocut View Post
    That's not a slur. If he said crack in his armor, someone would of said drug reference.
    Or #metoo

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Meanwhile in the UFC, 2 black guys get in a feud over.......

https://www.instagram.com/p/Boug11pH...medium=loading

....not being respectful to fried chicken.

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JVHaste View Post
    Meanwhile in the UFC, 2 black guys get in a feud over.......

https://www.instagram.com/p/Boug11pH...medium=loading

....not being respectful to fried chicken.
    #FriedChickenMatters

deliciousbacon666
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rsmath View Post
    I hate it that we can't even play the game or refer to a football pass rusher trying to the "smear the ...." when talking about going after a sack because the accepted phrase contains now-offensive slang reference to people of a certain sexual orientation.
    Are you talking about "Smear The *****"? I haven't heard that term used in years (but I do live in a more civilized part of the country than some others). Back when I was in high school, a few guys from the football team decided to play an actual game of "smear the *****" with a kid they thought was gay. It was the mid 90's, so I don't remember all the details, but he lost more than 20 teeth, almost lost an eye, and ended up two inches shorter because of vertebral damage. Kids were barely punished, because FOOTBALL, the town newspaper didn't cover the story (because FOOTBALL), and the poor kid wasn't even gay. But yeah, violence against people who are different is awesome! Let's celebrate it (I'm assuming you were being ironic because last time I checked, it wasn't 1974 in deep rural Mississippi) and cry when the "PC police" comes after us!

Anyways, 99% of the time people cry about PC, it's them being upset that modern society won't let them say terrible things. This Darling thing is maybe one of the 1% that isn't, and that's only because he went to Yale and should be smart enough to use the correct racial slurs when necessary.
    I'm DelBacon on Sportlots, tons of great cards!

1K+ Club - Top Player Collections (as of 10/21/18): 1. Glaus: 2096 - 2. Rolen: 1686 - 3. Thome: 1638 - 4. Helton: 1521 - 5. Garciaparra: 1461 - 6. L. Walker: 1317 - 7. D. Ortiz: 1311 - 8. R. Palmeiro: 1307 - 9. Edmonds: 1090 10. Biggio: 1072 - 11. A. Beltre: 1052

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lets not forget when fixing morter in brick work and when making a log cabin the packing between the logs is called "Chinking"
    I collect Ken Griffey Jr, Ryan Howard, Steve Carlton and the rest of the Phillies.
    My Site:
    http://bradswebsite.synthasite.com/

Matthew 21:22
    "And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, believing, you shall recieve."

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeliciousBacon View Post
    Are you talking about "Smear The *****"? I haven't heard that term used in years (but I do live in a more civilized part of the country than some others). Back when I was in high school, a few guys from the football team decided to play an actual game of "smear the *****" with a kid they thought was gay. It was the mid 90's, so I don't remember all the details, but he lost more than 20 teeth, almost lost an eye, and ended up two inches shorter because of vertebral damage. Kids were barely punished, because FOOTBALL, the town newspaper didn't cover the story (because FOOTBALL), and the poor kid wasn't even gay. But yeah, violence against people who are different is awesome! Let's celebrate it (I'm assuming you were being ironic because last time I checked, it wasn't 1974 in deep rural Mississippi) and cry when the "PC police" comes after us!

Anyways, 99% of the time people cry about PC, it's them being upset that modern society won't let them say terrible things. This Darling thing is maybe one of the 1% that isn't, and that's only because he went to Yale and should be smart enough to use the correct racial slurs when necessary.
    Mr. Slave liked it. lol
    I collect Ken Griffey Jr, Ryan Howard, Steve Carlton and the rest of the Phillies.
    My Site:
    http://bradswebsite.synthasite.com/

Matthew 21:22
    "And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, believing, you shall recieve."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast