Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS yelich and didi 2013 topps chrome autos headed to ebay unless anyone here wants them

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
been sitting on these since i pulled them 5 years ago....as much as i'd like to keep them , i need them gone and i need them gone FAST.....if anyone here is interested , i'll listen to offers today ...otherwise i'll be planning to list them on ebay when i get home tonight....

2013 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs #CY Christian Yelich ... BV = 80 and rising quickly with recent sales anywhere from 65 to 115 and trending upward ... i'm almost scared to move his one because if yelich takes home the mvp award and the brewers win the world series this one is likely to explode....looking for 100 on this one...

2013 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs Sepia Refractors #65 Didi Gregorius xx/75 ... BV = 400 (over-inflated IMO and makes me regret forgetting i had it when he blew up in april) ... the only recent sale was for a BGS 9.5 at 111.00 and the only one live currently has an asking price of 200 ... looking for 100 on this one ....

i will TRY to get pics posted before i have to head out for the day....

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
apologies in advance for the blatantly over-sized pics , but i just cant seem to get pics resized properly since i stopped using photo bucket....

89M5jcJ.jpg

Yb9CVgk.jpg

Jp6V5ba.jpg

S2e3RY2.jpg