Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The withdrawl begins...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Now that the Red Sox have completed the mission (knocking the Yankees out of the playoffs and on their home field as a bonus!), the withdrawl begins until the LCS' start on Friday.

Couldn't someone have taken any series to 5 games to shorten the time between DS and LCS???

Interesting that "New York, New York" was playing in the Red Sox clubhouse as the champaign started to spray. It might have been innocent (i.e. that's what was playing on the stadium PA at that moment), or the Yankees could have been screwing with the Red Sox so we'll have to see if there are stories about that tomorrow.

I hope noone is hard on the Yankees for the game-ending challenge. It would suck if the runner was safe and the Yankees just went into the offseason without a challenge to assure themselves the call on the field was correct.

Finally, I wonder if the Commish will fine CC Sabathia for his post-game comments about Angel Hernandez or just let it go because it's true. ;)

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
No doubt that he was out and that the Red Sox outplayed the Yankees. I still love the long term outlook for the team, though!
I would have been disappointed if the Red Sox didn't play New York, New York.....isn't that what rivalries are for!!!
Brewers are the team I will pull for going forward in the playoffs.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
the off season is here for me, the redsox were a better team. Now on to hockey, my teams sucks but its a rebuild fun to watch the kids.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
No joy here. Knocking off Stros will be the accomplishment to rejoice about. It won't be easy, but it can be done. I'm looking for a real dogfight, but if Sale falters in game 1, Boston could easily be swept. Stros are no joke.

7290morint

Jan 30, 2018
Minnesota
I am definitely feeling the withdrawal until the LCS starts on Friday. I was pulling for the Yankees last night so we could get a game five, but no such luck. I’m hoping my Brewers can keep rolling but the dodgers will be tough.

7290morint

Jan 30, 2018
Minnesota
I am definitely feeling the withdrawal until the LCS starts on Friday. I was pulling for the Yankees last night so we could get a game five, but no such luck. I’m hoping my Brewers can keep rolling but the dodgers will be tough.

Members online

Latest posts