User Tag List

Thread: The withdrawl begins...

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The withdrawl begins...

Now that the Red Sox have completed the mission (knocking the Yankees out of the playoffs and on their home field as a bonus!), the withdrawl begins until the LCS' start on Friday.

Couldn't someone have taken any series to 5 games to shorten the time between DS and LCS???

Interesting that "New York, New York" was playing in the Red Sox clubhouse as the champaign started to spray. It might have been innocent (i.e. that's what was playing on the stadium PA at that moment), or the Yankees could have been screwing with the Red Sox so we'll have to see if there are stories about that tomorrow.

I hope noone is hard on the Yankees for the game-ending challenge. It would suck if the runner was safe and the Yankees just went into the offseason without a challenge to assure themselves the call on the field was correct.

Finally, I wonder if the Commish will fine CC Sabathia for his post-game comments about Angel Hernandez or just let it go because it's true.

Pinbreaker
     pinbreaker
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love the fact that all those Yankee fans had to watch the Redsox beat them again after the replay showed he was out again!

mantle7man
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No doubt that he was out and that the Red Sox outplayed the Yankees. I still love the long term outlook for the team, though!
    I would have been disappointed if the Red Sox didn't play New York, New York.....isn't that what rivalries are for!!!
    Brewers are the team I will pull for going forward in the playoffs.
    Collector of Autographs, TTM autographs, Vintage, Yankees and Mantle
    Sets completed 1955-1965, 1967, 1969, 1951 Topps Red & Blue Back, 1951 Bowman, 1955 Bowman, 1963 Fleer, 1965 Topps Embossed, 1961 Topps Stamps, 1962 Topps Stamps & 1968 Topps Game.
    Yankee needs:Two 1962 Topps stamp pairs. Need T209 Contentnea Roanoke players.dano 7 by Danny Secrist, on Flickr

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Sox were trolling the Yanks. Judge played the song at Fenway after their game 2 victory.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ds-celebration

joey_baseball
     joey12524
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the off season is here for me, the redsox were a better team. Now on to hockey, my teams sucks but its a rebuild fun to watch the kids.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No joy here. Knocking off Stros will be the accomplishment to rejoice about. It won't be easy, but it can be done. I'm looking for a real dogfight, but if Sale falters in game 1, Boston could easily be swept. Stros are no joke.

thealchemist_83
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am definitely feeling the withdrawal until the LCS starts on Friday. I was pulling for the Yankees last night so we could get a game five, but no such luck. I’m hoping my Brewers can keep rolling but the dodgers will be tough.
    Looking for 2011 Topps Tribute Black Refractors #d/10. 75/100 so far.

thealchemist_83
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am definitely feeling the withdrawal until the LCS starts on Friday. I was pulling for the Yankees last night so we could get a game five, but no such luck. Im hoping my Brewers can keep rolling but the dodgers will be tough.
    Looking for 2011 Topps Tribute Black Refractors #d/10. 75/100 so far.

Mr. Enfuego
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, sad to see my Yankees knocked off the bracket, lets see what happens with CC and Gardner in the offseason

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    "Are you crying? Are you crying? There's no crying in Baseball!!" - Tom Hanks.