Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Group PSA Grading Submission for October (DUE OCT 31)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Guys, it's time for a new group grading submission and this time it's with PSA. We did one for BGS and it went really well.

While we were in that I got a lot of requests for PSA so here it is.

Details.

45 day (estimated) turn around time
$9.50 per card
Actual return shipping paid by you (insurance mandatory)
We will be doing these once a quarter.

We are doing this in conjunction with Just Collect / Vintage Breaks
Cards will ship to their warehouse in New Jersey

Ship To:
Just Collect
C/O PSA Grading
459 Somerset St
Somerset, NJ 08873

If you intend to send please post what you are sending here. Thank you for your time and please ask any questions you can think of as I need to consider all angles.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
I might have a few cards and I don't believe I've been part of a group sub before so stupid question: will I get an invoice first or...?

Dec 4, 2008
I paid $140 for this - 2012 Panini Signature Gold Proof Mike Trout #/10, could it qualify as under $250 in value? Wasn’t sure what the metric was (ie book value)

IMG_0454.JPG

mhcook

Feb 22, 2011
I paid $140 for this - 2012 Panini Signature Gold Proof Mike Trout #/10, could it qualify as under $250 in value? Wasn’t sure what the metric was (ie book value)

View attachment 83999
My understanding is if it stands out as extreme or you try to insure it for more is how it gets kicked. I submitted a couple cards that had recent eBay sales around $1000 to a submission under $499 without issue.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app