Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2004 Rollie Fingers Yak Packs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Has anyone had experience with this issue? I bought an odd chromium Fingers auto card years ago. I had never seen one before and now as I look at this product, it is possible that is where it originated.

I decided to take a chance and buy a box. It was around $10-12 delivered I think. I ended up opening the box and the contents were mostly junk. Lots of repeat cards. The collation was terrible, assuming they were going for some sort of random inserting.

I think I probably got 6-7 Rafael Palmiero cards and maybe 10+ Ruben Sierra. I guess it could have been worse, as both those players had decent careers. Mostly junk wax era and some 90s minor league cards.

However, I did pull a really cheesy redemption card. It had a hologram on it, but other than that it was cheap looking. It looked to have been hand cut (crudely) from a larger sheet and the prize was handwritten onto the card. I'll try to post a photo of it later. From reading the odds, this may have been a really nice pull when the product was new though. Still, I like that kind of thing, so I felt my purchase was worth the experience ripping the packs and getting this weird redemption card as the "prize" pull of the box.

Anyone else open any of this stuff?

Attachments

• s-l500.jpg
    s-l500.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 20

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
image1.jpegimage2.pngimage3.jpegimage4.jpegimage5.png

Photos of the redemption card I just pulled and of the Chromium Fingers auto card I had purchased a while back on eBay or at a shop/show locally. Can't recall. Never seen one like it before or since, but I am not actively looking either.

Members online

Latest posts