Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\* GOOD FRIDAY MORNING THREAD*////////////////// 9/6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning! Got some standing water in my back yard, which I haven't seen in 35 years of living here. Road & park flooded 2 blocks away, but other than a very little water in basement, all was well here.
Enjoy the weekend!!!!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, nice to see some sun today after that rain yesterday...

I feel like I’ve been hearing nothing about this hurricane when we were slammed with info about the last one...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Glad it's Friday. Might make a trip over to Menards this weekend to get some paint for the nursery. Not really looking forward to painting, but I'm pretty excited to get it all decorated. The crib and changing table are supposed to be delivered next week

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
What is this thing you call rain?
(I've been here 4 years and I've seen rain for about 3 days!!)

Good morning.. Have a safe and dry Friday, especially those in the Michael's abusive path..

i been out your way once for work 5 months no rain.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well, the crib and changing table that were supposed to be delivered in the middle of next week showed up today. So definitely going to Menards so I can get everything painted. Any of you guys do the color matching for paint there? Just curious how accurate it is

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Well, the crib and changing table that were supposed to be delivered in the middle of next week showed up today. So definitely going to Menards so I can get everything painted. Any of you guys do the color matching for paint there? Just curious how accurate it is

Weird that you happened to mention it and then it showed...

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Weird that you happened to mention it and then it showed...

I wish it worked that way for everything. I was at lunch with my family and my neighbor called. I was trying to figure out why she would be calling since I don't remember the last time I've even talked to her. But she was curious if I was going to be home for lunch since there were two big boxes sitting outside of our house. Thankfully, I was planning on stopping at the house to let the dogs out after we ate, but she was kind enough to offer to grab them and put them in their garage for me.

Wanna come out this weekend and help paint the nursery though? :lol:

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I wish it worked that way for everything. I was at lunch with my family and my neighbor called. I was trying to figure out why she would be calling since I don't remember the last time I've even talked to her. But she was curious if I was going to be home for lunch since there were two big boxes sitting outside of our house. Thankfully, I was planning on stopping at the house to let the dogs out after we ate, but she was kind enough to offer to grab them and put them in their garage for me.

Wanna come out this weekend and help paint the nursery though? :lol:

Unfortunately, I work...and somehow we actually got my parents to paint ours...just be careful, or you’ll end up painting something like this...
Image1539385005.726957.jpg
Yes. That’s part of one of Logan’s walls

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Evening all, it's been a hell of a work week. Anyone waiting for a package from me for the 90s break, I got them out today. I'll pm tracking information tonight or tomorrow am.
I've been MIA a few days, has anyone heard from Barry?

Members online