Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2018 Topps Chrome Sapphire Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
https://www.topps.com/catalog/produ...-chrome-baseball-sapphire-edition/category/5/

Anyone hear of this product? Tonight was the first time I'd seen anything about it, decided to order a box. Odds seem pretty good on getting a few decent pulls (100 base Sapphire, 3 Red /10, 3 autos, 1:4 chance for a Super), and I'm sure I'll have better results for $200 than the base Chrome Jumbo I got for the same price! Still available from Topps for $200, yet people have paid $280 and $310 on ebay for them, because people are dumb.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Probably easier to sell than last years though last year’s guaranteed a Super I believe. I always really like these cards. Seem a little under valued currently. I don’t think they’re a bad set to stash for a while

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Also let us know how they arrive what you pull :)
The packaging looks like it could be an issue this year so hopefully they come in a well padded priority box

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
[MENTION=1995]dano7[/MENTION]

Nice looking cards and the Torres auto is a great hit for the PC.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
I went with Smart Post, have to support my postal brothers! Got mine today, no good autos (Verdugo, Delmonico, Fowler) or Reds (Kepler, McCullers, Neris), but I did get an AJ Pollack Super!

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I went with Smart Post, have to support my postal brothers! Got mine today, no good autos (Verdugo, Delmonico, Fowler) or Reds (Kepler, McCullers, Neris), but I did get an AJ Pollack Super!

Nice on the Pollack! Mine was Smart Post also. Strange how that sometimes works out ‘

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I went with Smart Post, have to support my postal brothers!

You mean Smart Post as someone can mail you something faster from China than a Smart Post shipment across the country. ;)

I chose smart post on my archives snapshots because I'm cheap on postage choices, not because I'm PO'ed at the USPS for the potential increase of a first class parcel not being flat rate anywhere in the country but rather zone with a ripoff price to the furthest zones.

Members online

No members online now.