Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

clarkzac's Small and Humble HOF Auto PC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Finally had a chance to scan and upload my very small and humble HOF autograph PC. I have some others on 8x10s, baseballs, and some signed Allen and Ginter cards. Of course my goal was to try and get as many of them as on card autographs, but sometimes the design worked well (Doerr) or they were too cheap to pass up (Winfield, etc.) and I settled for sticker autos. Hopefully down the road I can upgrade some of these and add to the collection, but my wife and I are expecting our first child so I've been putting my money towards him for the time being.

bkZzu9u.jpg
OCEcIHD.jpg
zuy3tUM.jpg
qFkNmmd.jpg
TWaVQas.jpg
vr27SF2.jpg
46MULJx.jpg
d9F3l0A.jpg
bLDRlas.jpg
bbk6kzS.jpg
4sfWgg5.jpg
z0nhXaT.jpg
pftIFdc.jpg
B2V11i7.jpg
LaEDRVc.jpg
sRgw7Qq.jpg
SWfdzAA.jpg
wHOc2Cd.jpg
v6HFSDw.jpg
sbe9NxA.jpg
6no1Jlu.jpg
xks3Lp0.jpg
1zmPdfo.jpg
nCu91Q5.jpg
IJ0NRB0.jpg
MNrQNQM.jpg
S6VtKEP.jpg
uWtdhpn.jpg

P7nFEdE.jpg

fYxpKkL.jpg

qhWG41K.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Off the top of my head, I know that [MENTION=4030]michaelstepper[/MENTION], [MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION], [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION], and [MENTION=3132]Pine Tar[/MENTION] have all helped contribute to the collection through trades, purchases, and gifts. I'm sure I'm missing a member or two from FCB that I've made some deals with

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Off the top of my head, I know that [MENTION=4030]michaelstepper[/MENTION], [MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION], [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION], and [MENTION=3132]Pine Tar[/MENTION] have all helped contribute to the collection through trades, purchases, and gifts. I'm sure I'm missing a member or two from FCB that I've made some deals with

I believe that Wilhelm came from a trade we made ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Members online

Latest posts