Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

10% off Ebay coupon...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
Terms & Conditions:
This Coupon is a 10% discount, valid from 8:00 AM ET on October 25, 2018 until 8:00 AM ET on October 26, 2018. No minimum purchase necessary. The Coupon discount is capped at a maximum value of $100. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.​com, cafr.ebay.​ca and ebay.​ca. *Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories. Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last. Max one redemption per user.

Only eBay users registered on ebay.​com, ebay.​ca and cafr.ebay.​ca, with an address located in the United States, Canada, Latin America or the Caribbean are eligible for the Coupon. Valid only for purchases from ebay.​com, ebay.​ca, and cafr.ebay.​ca. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

Coupon is subject to U.S. laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon, or when paying with PayPal Credit Easy Payments or Gift Cards. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time including in response to fraudulent activity.

Bane50

Feb 14, 2010
Had 14 items in my cart. eBay ‘grouped’ 13 together to make paying easier. The one it left out was the most expensive ($220, and it was an accepted best offer). So eBay got me for $20.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts