Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Snapshots

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
box 4 - Andruw Jones auto - blue parallel numbered to 40. Didi Gregorius black/white parallel and had a Charlie Blackmon base blue parallel numbered to 40 Only two duplicate base cards in the pack

three more boxes to go. I think I have about 15 more base cards left to complete the set.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
box 5 - charlie hough blue auto, clayton kershaw black/white parallel and an andruw jones blue base parellel. Only 2 new base cards, now fearing I might not be able to find 13 new base cards in my remaining 2 boxes to get a complete set without having to buy singles to complete it.

btw, the blues are numbered to 50, not 40 as stated in a previous post in this thread.

i'm amazed how many blues I'm pulling in my 7 box lot so far given the odds on the box.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
box 5 - charlie hough blue auto, clayton kershaw black/white parallel and an andruw jones blue base parellel. Only 2 new base cards, now fearing I might not be able to find 13 new base cards in my remaining 2 boxes to get a complete set without having to buy singles to complete it.

btw, the blues are numbered to 50, not 40 as stated in a previous post in this thread.

i'm amazed how many blues I'm pulling in my 7 box lot so far given the odds on the box.

You have done very well on your boxes! Looking forward to the remaining two!! If I have any extras that you need, I'll be glad to send them to you!

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
box six of the seven total.

Edgar Martinez black and white parallel, Andrew Stevenson blue auto /50. Only one new base card out of the 10 base cards

one box left. I'm hoping more for an acuna jr. base card than I am an acuna jr. auto - the base card looks likely to be the most expensive of the 14 or so base cards I need. It's clear Acuna Jr. and Trout autos must be five copies per release or I just got spoiled last year pulling a Judge auto. ;)

Last edited:

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
final box opened - Frank Viola black and white parallel and another Andrew Stevenson auto - a base auto. That makes 3 Stevenson autos in 7 boxes (2 base, one blue). so much for the auto collation and judging by current auction prices, it doesn't look like Stevenson is the Harper skill replacement. Would have been nice to have 7 boxes yield 7 different autos.

2 new base cards, leaving 10 base cards to complete the set. Two or three of them should be bigger money ones (Trout, Acuna Jr, maybe Bryant) and 7-8 should be commons or non-megastars. I don't know my to-trade list yet so I'll private message those who were interested in trading once I get things sorted to see what's left as duplicate base cards to offer as trade.

Members online