Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Absolute Memorabilia framed jersey numbers with card and auto. Who is big collector of these?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Honestly, I recall someone collects these, but don't want to spend the time searching for that info. I doubt these are needed, but saw them at a local shop and thought I would make the collector aware, just in case. Figured someone knows who the collector is when you see the photos. Not even sure what the official name of this issue is called, as I didn't collect them at all. Beltre, Duckworth & Guerrero.

image1.jpegimage2.jpegimage3.jpeg

I can provide shop contact details if that collector (or anyone else) wants to reach out to them. The Vlad has a washed out signature, but he said it came that way. Maybe pen was dying during the signing? A better photo might be needed if someone were interested in this piece, as I took a quick one from the other side of a display case with my phone.

Last edited:

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
I've always liked these, just can't seem to find any Mets from this release....

when this came out i pulled a piazza complete game used Met patch non auto # 1/1 with the date of the game on back. think i got 800 for it. mine was away jersey, i think there is a home jersey one

jpruitt2

Aug 11, 2008
Searcy, Arkansas
Thanks for the thought. I have the Guerrero, but missed out on the Beltre & Duckworth several times. Haven’t picked up any new pieces in several months. Life has gotten in the way. If I remember right I’m somewhere in the low 120’s as far as different Signing Bonuses. Since photobucket decided to screw everybody I haven’t done a very good job of updating the collection. I need to post some updated pictures soon.

Feel free to pass on the contact information for these. I’d be interested to know what they are asking.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Messaged you a link to their site.

Thanks for the thought. I have the Guerrero, but missed out on the Beltre & Duckworth several times. Haven’t picked up any new pieces in several months. Life has gotten in the way. If I remember right I’m somewhere in the low 120’s as far as different Signing Bonuses. Since photobucket decided to screw everybody I haven’t done a very good job of updating the collection. I need to post some updated pictures soon.

Feel free to pass on the contact information for these. I’d be interested to know what they are asking.

Members online