Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I was shorted some topps cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I seem to have lost the addy where you send in the upc code and wrappers if you were shorted a gu or auto in a box of topps. Does anyone know the addy?
Thanks

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I found it...
the topps company inc
Att. consumer relations
2300 Stafford ave. suite 800
Scranton pa 18505

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
You should probably follow the steps in the link to the topps site exactly, including the letter of explanation, purchase receipt and their damaged/missing card claim form otherwise just writing a letter with wrappers and UPC is not likely to get you the missing hit(s).

Link to topps forms/info:

http://topps.custhelp.com/app/answe...ere-can-i-send-damaged-cards-for-replacement?
there is no link to the "form" to fill out. When I click on it it goes no where.....

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
there is no link to the "form" to fill out. When I click on it it goes no where.....

I posted the link to the topps webpage with all the deets, not the claim form link. Just before "Was this answer helpful?" towards the bottom is a tiny-print link to the PDF claim form file to download/load in your browser and print.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008

I posted the link to the topps webpage with all the deets, not the claim form link. Just before "Was this answer helpful?" towards the bottom is a tiny-print link to the PDF claim form file to download/load in your browser and print.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
Thanks guys for the help. I didn't see that form. There is a link for it and it didn't work for me so I just sent a letter. Worked before for me last year so hopefully it works this time.. If not oh well..

Members online

Latest posts