Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Potential replacement for paypal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
If you’re like a bunch of others, you’ve had issues with PayPal. Here’s a start up that could become viable.

Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of credit cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.

Here is my invite link: https://initiativeq.com/invite/BWuQ3_Lhm

This link will stop working once I’m out of invites. Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Why not? Here is my link, i guess it will work, as long as the Facebook guy's who's link I used approved me?

Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of credit cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.

Here is my invite link: https://initiativeq.com/invite/Brfdy9837

This link will stop working once I’m out of invites. Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Why not? Here is my link, i guess it will work, as long as the Facebook guy's who's link I used approved me?

I filled my 5 spots, in no time. Hopefully you can as well, and it actually works out. If it doesn’t, you created a login for a website. Nothing more.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.

Most people will want to miss it! Hard to feel bad for those bitcoiners who purchased at $8K or more, now it's worth in the low $6K's the last I looked. About a two grand bath, not a mega grand rocket ship to space like it was heading for awhile.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.

Most people will want to miss it! Hard to feel bad for those bitcoiners who purchased at $8K or more, now it's worth in the low $6K's the last I looked. About a two grand bath, not a mega grand rocket ship to space like it was heading for awhile.

Waulk11

Aug 20, 2010
Los Angeles CA

I used your link thanks.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio

I used yours as well, thanks.

My link with 5 spots: https://initiativeq.com/invite/HxbZjevh7

Last edited:

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
Anyone google this before signing up? Im skeptical of everything though

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

i found PLENTY warnings , including this one :

You may have heard of this viral MLM style Initiative Q asset, if not you probably will soon, it's spreading fast... (The Social Media posts for it look like this: https://imgur.com/a/MJJtxtK)

I'd be careful w/ this guys; I can find no way of verifying its authenticity.. The founder is Saar Wilf and is supposedly a co-founder of PayPal (no info online about that other than a few articles written just days ago). He has a twitter with only a few hundred followers. 500+ connections on LinkedIn but no mutual w/ me (and I'm super-connected in industry).

This could be a scheme to get people's commonly-used passwords.

So all that said, If you're going to sign up (if one of your friends sends you the MLM link) I'd use a unique one-time password. Potential Viral Trojan

Edit: When I say trojan I mean something nefarious pretending to be something neutral or good. In this case potentially a password phishing site disguised as a pre-sale pre-launch

here's a link to another article on the topic.....i tend to agree - most likely a simple pyramid scheme at best with potentially more sinister twists down the road....

https://davidgerard.co.uk/blockchain/2018/06/24/initiative-q-a-non-crypto-private-currency-marketed-by-pyramid-scheme/

Last edited:

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
i found PLENTY warnings , including this one :

You may have heard of this viral MLM style Initiative Q asset, if not you probably will soon, it's spreading fast... (The Social Media posts for it look like this: https://imgur.com/a/MJJtxtK)

I'd be careful w/ this guys; I can find no way of verifying its authenticity.. The founder is Saar Wilf and is supposedly a co-founder of PayPal (no info online about that other than a few articles written just days ago). He has a twitter with only a few hundred followers. 500+ connections on LinkedIn but no mutual w/ me (and I'm super-connected in industry).

This could be a scheme to get people's commonly-used passwords.

So all that said, If you're going to sign up (if one of your friends sends you the MLM link) I'd use a unique one-time password. Potential Viral Trojan

Edit: When I say trojan I mean something nefarious pretending to be something neutral or good. In this case potentially a password phishing site disguised as a pre-sale pre-launch
I read that too! Didn't wanna be a party pooper but anyone claiming free money is a red flag for me

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I just verified 4 folks. not too concerned about it at this point. I have a unique password to this and am certainly not going to give them anything but an email at this time. We'll see how it plays out. I have one spot left too if anyone else wants to take a crack at it...My link is in post #4

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
I just verified 4 folks. not too concerned about it at this point. I have a unique password to this and am certainly not going to give them anything but an email at this time. We'll see how it plays out. I have one spot left too if anyone else wants to take a crack at it...My link is in post #4

I used an obscure email, that I rarely use, and one-time PW as well. There’s no risk, that way. They aren’t asking for anything, so why not. I’ve verified 8 people.

Members online