Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Nov Night Crew

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by finestkind View Post
    As in his bad acting ?
    Yeah I don't know how he got to play the honorary first move anways.... usually you have to be the head of World Chess or have high political power. . . Trump did it 20 years ago for example.

Maybe I believe Woody when he said he heard 1.d4 and not 1.e4. Fabiano is the worst mumbler that's impossible to understand.

Kyouk20
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by clarkzac View Post
    Nope. These are wooden numbers that I painted. Making replicas of the Twins retired numbers at Target Field for our nursery. Too early to make a 7 for Mauer? I dont think so.Attachment 84583

Sent from my SM-G950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Did you know he was announcing his retirement when you posted this or was that just amazing timing? I just read the story tonight. Good dude, you always like when a home town guy can do something like that.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by banjar View Post
    What is up G's. Just checking in to say hey before I head to bed. Hope things are going well for you.
    Hey, whats up. I forget you're in the actual Nigeria and not doing D2R-esque blackface

I'm watching the new COMC vid explaining price tiers and digging how shtty the editing is. . . it makes him look like he is teleporting or something.

zc3009
    Mentioned
    346 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bstanwood View Post
    Did you know he was announcing his retirement when you posted this or was that just amazing timing? I just read the story tonight. Good dude, you always like when a home town guy can do something like that.
    Haha, I did not. Sad day as a Twins fan even though it was already assumed. Did you get to see any of tbe videos from the final game of the season for him? Not gonna lie, I got teary eyed watching it. I was supposed to go to that game, but we had family come visit that weekend, and I was on call at work that weekend. For me, it's kinda like the last piece of my childhood. I turned 11 during his rookie year, and he's been my favorite Twins player since his debut

Sent from my SM-G950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He seemed to leave on a good note, avg in the .280s is not too shabby for someone with major wear and tear from being a catcher for most of the career. I wonder if he will coach?

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yah. It's hot as hell here and apparently this is roughly the cool time of year. Still trawling the webs for Alomar cards when I can though. Nice to still keep a connection with the hobby. Got a Pacific parallel the other day, which always titillating. Got another one in my sights that ends tomorrow.
    Collecting Roberto Alomar. Over 4000 unique cards, but always looking for those I'm missing!

tramersfoulball
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yah. It's hot as hell here and apparently this is roughly the cool time of year. Still trawling the webs for Alomar cards when I can though. Nice to still keep a connection with the hobby. Got a Pacific parallel the other day, which always titillating. Got another one in my sights that ends tomorrow.
    you starting a baseball team over there ?

tramersfoulball
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sam, if you read this, I have something I need to show you that relates to your man crush Yadi. I think its really neat and hope you do as well. Yeah, thats a tease!

How goes it fellas! Happy Saturday! I'm gonna miss Mauer. Always thought he played with the upmost class.
    I collect lots of things. Things that catch my eye. If you got what I need, please let me know

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blanning71 View Post
    Sam, if you read this, I have something I need to show you that relates to your man crush Yadi. I think its really neat and hope you do as well. Yeah, thats a tease!

How goes it fellas! Happy Saturday! I'm gonna miss Mauer. Always thought he played with the upmost class.
    Yo.

Resident Yadier Molina, and Pro Wrestling super fan.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hit this yesterday....thought of you.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
    I collect lots of things. Things that catch my eye. If you got what I need, please let me know

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hah, yes that's what I'm doing. Sub-saharan Africa is the new hotspot for pitching prospects, and I'm on the leading edge of global scouting. Actually that may be true, in the sense that the average guy off the street here has about as much chance of making it in the major leagues as the average pitching prospect in Bowman Chrome .

Quote Originally Posted by tramers View Post
    Collecting Roberto Alomar. Over 4000 unique cards, but always looking for those I'm missing!

mrmet17
    Mentioned
    626 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, I donít even like Yadi, or dislike him, but wow!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have exactly 24 hours to work out a trade before he throws it in his BBQ pit... he is crazy with hostages, better play along!!

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

God DAMN!

Resident Yadier Molina, and Pro Wrestling super fan.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast