Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nov Night Crew

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Roidmaster Nelson Cruz has been seen practicing some 1B, maybe he is trying to get to the NL... or Yankkes.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I don't follow mma all that closely but aren't these guys basically like an old timers game? I remember them from the first UFC game i played on gamecube.

I had that game, the one where Ortiz is on the cover landing a knee.

The fight was half old timers, Tito has still been active but Chuck has not. . . Chuck has been KOd hard so many times that he has no chin anymore, and it didn't take much to put him down. For a guy who was originally a counter-striker that was really bad.

I'm sure doing a shtload of cocaine over the years hasn't helped Chucks health either. :-|

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
There wasn't much money 15 years ago in the sport so expect more guys from that era to come back and get their ass handed to them just for a paycheck.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I hear F150 ads a lot on the radio, along with a DUI lawyer and a naggy lady complaining to her husband that he didn't pick out the right surgeon. :-?

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Sounds good Dr. *******. :cool:

Funny story how that name become about - The long and short of it (pun intended) - Enrolled in to medical school in the 80's - Was going to study urology - Offered a job at FoMoCo to make $45,000 year then. Opted for the $45,000 year over 15 years of student load debt and schooling. Best move I made. It was my ebay ID because when I signed up for ebay, I couldnt think of anything else.

Fordman

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I heard that. If it happens, it will change my vacation plans for next year to the Big Apple.

Fordman

So you could have also gone with SchlongMD. or ******* M D'ees. :lol:

Have you ever been to Safeco Field? (or whatever its called now) its a great stadium, now that the Ms are going to suck again I might try to get my old row 1 LF seats back for a game. I would expect Bruce to waive his no trade clause to get back to the AL and out of NYC if possible.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
It sounds like Mets now mulling over a really really dangerous trade with the M's. :geek: Can't wait to see what happens next.

Members online