Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nov Night Crew

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Yankees got a good deal here with Paxton, sending 2 guys who are backup caliber and one lefty who has potential to become.... a James Paxton type player. :|

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
hopefully [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] gets some of that strawberry morphine in a vile, that sht cures anything ... except Beckett AIDS. :lol:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
hopefully the new trade rumors are false, Jean Segura + Mike freakaLeake for Wil Myers is a really dumb idea.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
every offseason I wonder how the Mariners front office could get any dumber...
sometimes I'm pleasantly surprised. (haniger trade)
99% of the time I'm not.. let's say almost every deal for the last 15 years. Watching the Cubs win the WS a few years back is probably the closest I'll get to my favorite team winning a WS and they're not even a close second :(

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
every offseason I wonder how the Mariners front office could get any dumber...
sometimes I'm pleasantly surprised. (haniger trade)
99% of the time I'm not.. let's say almost every deal for the last 15 years. Watching the Cubs win the WS a few years back is probably the closest I'll get to my favorite team winning a WS and they're not even a close second :(

Last year was pretty darn brutal, watching the #1 and #2 lowest payroll teams lap the M's in the end, neither even using much starting pitching. :rolleyes: Then you realize even if Diaz saved 100% of his games (61/61) they still wouldn't have made the playoffs!

Speaking of the Cubs WS, the last out was made by Mike Montgomery who was traded for Vogelbach right when the Mariners said they wanted to get "more athletic"

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
A fun mini-game was released today on chess.com, "Puzzle Rush"

you have to get as many puzzles right in a 5 min clock where 3 strikes you'e out. I'm in the top 100 but Grandmaster Naroditsky has doubled me! :benson:

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
lmao wow..

picked this up today
attachment.php

Members online

Latest posts