Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nov Night Crew

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Well at least its a year with a World Chess Championship. . . .

may it stall me until baseball comes back. :)

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Mariners leaning to the inevitable full rebuild, everyone but Diaz, Haniger, and Gonzo. This makes Paxton probably heading to an AL East team. Segura also an interesting option.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I got an eBay bucks offer for 10% which was cool, but the minimum is $150, that feels high. It's not a matter of not having the money or not having something I'd like to get at that price, just feels really high

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Mike Zunino wins Wilson defensive catcher of the year award!!

(20 minutes later)

Mike Zunino traded!!

...some teams just cant have nice things. :lol:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I got an eBay bucks offer for 10% which was cool, but the minimum is $150, that feels high. It's not a matter of not having the money or not having something I'd like to get at that price, just feels really high

I think best bet for that price range would be buying a gold coin or something of that value where the 15 bucks off makes a difference.

btw, what did want for my red Mo Vaughn again?

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
By the time I get online tomorrow game 1 of the Chess Championship should be the books. . .

I am predicting a boring Petrov defense and a boring draw for G1.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Nice, I've never been to Target but I did go to a game in the old dome in 04 and saw the Twins beat a pretty good Yankees team.

Yeah you can make a Mauer, that should be a lock for sure.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
An epic 7+ hour, 115move draw. Champ had him beat in 2 ways (on the board and on the clock) and blew it.

Tomorrow will be the boring Petrov, I mixed up the game orders.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts