Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nov Night Crew

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Ok watching the vid from a better angle he clearly knocked over the king as a joke but not knowing the difference of 1.e4 and 1.d4 when you call yourself a chess player is quite bad.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
As in his bad acting ?

Yeah I don't know how he got to play the honorary first move anways.... usually you have to be the head of World Chess or have high political power. . . Trump did it 20 years ago for example.

Maybe I believe Woody when he said he heard 1.d4 and not 1.e4. Fabiano is the worst mumbler that's impossible to understand. :confused:

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Nope. These are wooden numbers that I painted. Making replicas of the Twins retired numbers at Target Field for our nursery. Too early to make a 7 for Mauer? I dont think so.View attachment 84583

Sent from my SM-G950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Did you know he was announcing his retirement when you posted this or was that just amazing timing? I just read the story tonight. Good dude, you always like when a home town guy can do something like that.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
What is up G's. Just checking in to say hey before I head to bed. Hope things are going well for you.

Hey, whats up. I forget you're in the actual Nigeria and not doing D2R-esque blackface :)

I'm watching the new COMC vid explaining price tiers and digging how shtty the editing is. . . it makes him look like he is teleporting or something.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Did you know he was announcing his retirement when you posted this or was that just amazing timing? I just read the story tonight. Good dude, you always like when a home town guy can do something like that.
Haha, I did not. Sad day as a Twins fan even though it was already assumed. Did you get to see any of tbe videos from the final game of the season for him? Not gonna lie, I got teary eyed watching it. I was supposed to go to that game, but we had family come visit that weekend, and I was on call at work that weekend. For me, it's kinda like the last piece of my childhood. I turned 11 during his rookie year, and he's been my favorite Twins player since his debut

Sent from my SM-G950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
He seemed to leave on a good note, avg in the .280s is not too shabby for someone with major wear and tear from being a catcher for most of the career. I wonder if he will coach?

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Yah. It's hot as hell here and apparently this is roughly the cool time of year. Still trawling the webs for Alomar cards when I can though. Nice to still keep a connection with the hobby. Got a Pacific parallel the other day, which always titillating. Got another one in my sights that ends tomorrow.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Yah. It's hot as hell here and apparently this is roughly the cool time of year. Still trawling the webs for Alomar cards when I can though. Nice to still keep a connection with the hobby. Got a Pacific parallel the other day, which always titillating. Got another one in my sights that ends tomorrow.

you starting a baseball team over there ?

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Sam, if you read this, I have something I need to show you that relates to your man crush Yadi. I think its really neat and hope you do as well. Yeah, thats a tease!

How goes it fellas! Happy Saturday! I'm gonna miss Mauer. Always thought he played with the upmost class.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Hit this yesterday....thought of you.
d2986595a5a3e9812388f2b80f4f1f02.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Hah, yes that's what I'm doing. Sub-saharan Africa is the new hotspot for pitching prospects, and I'm on the leading edge of global scouting. Actually that may be true, in the sense that the average guy off the street here has about as much chance of making it in the major leagues as the average pitching prospect in Bowman Chrome :).

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
You have exactly 24 hours to work out a trade before he throws it in his BBQ pit... he is crazy with hostages, better play along!! :eek: