Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dominican car crash claims Reds minor leaguer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I imagine the numbers ore higher than most places, especially given the number of professional baseball players along killed in crashes in recent times. Sounds like the roads can be quite dangerous there.

If I ever go to the DR I am walking everywhere

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I imagine the numbers ore higher than most places, especially given the number of professional baseball players along killed in crashes in recent times. Sounds like the roads can be quite dangerous there.

I wonder how many DUI/DWI driving arrests are made per-capita in the DR - maybe everyone drinks or toks and drives because law enforcement can't put a dent in that activity so people think they won't be caught.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008

I wonder how many DUI/DWI driving arrests are made per-capita in the DR - maybe everyone drinks or toks and drives because law enforcement can't put a dent in that activity so people think they won't be caught.

Might also be poor road infrastructure with lots of ruts and potholes that make hitting a road defect and careening out of control possible when driving too fast.

Last edited: