Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

****MORNING THREAD 11/7 ********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
i deleted those BOTH SIDES , now we will be all new ads to delete -- i average over 100 counting some sports deleted a day

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Morning everyone, mornings like this really excited me to join some of you guys in retirement...in a few decades

well in the 1960's if i had a dime i worked for it . Had 6 jobs in 50 years . Keep turning down jobs NOW . Advise do it now getting older you CAN'T .

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning! By the time you reach retirement, you are no longer able to do everything you want. Would love to still be able to play ball all day, like I did as a kid!
Also glad the election ads are over!!!!!

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
well in the 1960's if i had a dime i worked for it . Had 6 jobs in 50 years . Keep turning down jobs NOW . Advise do it now getting older you CAN'T .

That was a different time. I’ve had 5 jobs in 10 years. I’ve been at my current company for 4 years now.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
That was a different time. I’ve had 5 jobs in 10 years. I’ve been at my current company for 4 years now.

high tech jobs you have to move on . One job was being run by THIRD generation - no person skills but still has some working there for FORTY plus years .