Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Weird Card - Not Baseball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I know we have a BKB forum but it's very lightly used. But check out this card:
92-93 Michael Jordan Stadium Club Beam Team Members Only Auto BGS 8.5 w/ UD COA

It's a 1992-93 Topps Stadium Club Beam Team Michael Jordan that was apparently signed in 2012 by Jordan at an Upper Deck event. It was then graded by BGS and they notated it on the flip. First, I'm surprised that UD allowed Jordan to sign anything other than UD cards. Anyway, then Beckett apparently authenticated the autograph, which might be one of a tiny handful slabbed not on a UD card.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
I know we have a BKB forum but it's very lightly used. But check out this card:
92-93 Michael Jordan Stadium Club Beam Team Members Only Auto BGS 8.5 w/ UD COA

It's a 1992-93 Topps Stadium Club Beam Team Michael Jordan that was apparently signed in 2012 by Jordan at an Upper Deck event. It was then graded by BGS and they notated it on the flip. First, I'm surprised that UD allowed Jordan to sign anything other than UD cards. Anyway, then Beckett apparently authenticated the autograph, which might be one of a tiny handful slabbed not on a UD card.

That's a really neat one. It's the Members Only parallel too. That price is probably low.

Sep 11, 2009
I remember my buddy went to Jordan's camp and got his sneakers signed. I think if I can remember right that you could get one item signed, but I can't remember if it was included in the training camp or if it was an option that you had to pay more for. I remember him wearing them over to my house after he got them signed.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts