User Tag List

Thread: Weird Card - Not Baseball

piledriver1
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Weird Card - Not Baseball

I know we have a BKB forum but it's very lightly used. But check out this card:
    92-93 Michael Jordan Stadium Club Beam Team Members Only Auto BGS 8.5 w/ UD COA

It's a 1992-93 Topps Stadium Club Beam Team Michael Jordan that was apparently signed in 2012 by Jordan at an Upper Deck event. It was then graded by BGS and they notated it on the flip. First, I'm surprised that UD allowed Jordan to sign anything other than UD cards. Anyway, then Beckett apparently authenticated the autograph, which might be one of a tiny handful slabbed not on a UD card.
    Looking for 2011 Topps Marquee Museum autographs, rare Frank Thomases and Grady Sizemores I don't have

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by smapdi View Post
    I know we have a BKB forum but it's very lightly used. But check out this card:
    92-93 Michael Jordan Stadium Club Beam Team Members Only Auto BGS 8.5 w/ UD COA

It's a 1992-93 Topps Stadium Club Beam Team Michael Jordan that was apparently signed in 2012 by Jordan at an Upper Deck event. It was then graded by BGS and they notated it on the flip. First, I'm surprised that UD allowed Jordan to sign anything other than UD cards. Anyway, then Beckett apparently authenticated the autograph, which might be one of a tiny handful slabbed not on a UD card.
    That's a really neat one. It's the Members Only parallel too. That price is probably low.
    I PC Jeff Frye, Ozzie Smith, Jeff Bagwell, and Matt Holiday. Working on 2006-2018 Allen & Ginter sets
    https://jefffryecollection.wordpress.com - My collection website with galleries and want lists

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember my buddy went to Jordan's camp and got his sneakers signed. I think if I can remember right that you could get one item signed, but I can't remember if it was included in the training camp or if it was an option that you had to pay more for. I remember him wearing them over to my house after he got them signed.