User Tag List

Thread: alternative to turbolister

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

alternative to turbolister

I have always used turbo lister to list on ebay but the last few times ive used it Ihave ran into troubles i.e.- not responding or you have an error in a listing or the progran just not loading, My question is their a alternative program to use to list or is turbo lister the only one?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is some 3rd party software out there, but none that seemed worth the price to me.
    Mariano Rivera Super Collector. Always buying rare Mo's - PSA's, Auto's, Patches, Printing Plates, or any other rare Mo's. I PAY MORE THAN ANYONE FOR MARIANO'S I NEED.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by roundtree34 View Post
    I have always used turbo lister to list on ebay but the last few times ive used it Ihave ran into troubles i.e.- not responding or you have an error in a listing or the progran just not loading, My question is their a alternative program to use to list or is turbo lister the only one?
    I'm surprised turbolister still works. I just started selling on ebay and the turbolister page says it is no longer being downloadable and I assume supported. It shows tons of other options and they all seem to be pay services so I guess I'll continue using the listing page on ebay's website.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Long time turbo lister here..honestly I get heartburn at the mere idea of it dying. I probably have ten+ years worth of off and on work in it, 15,000 prepped singles. It is great for keeping organized and batch uploading when eBay offers sales promos. A little clunky, sure, but it gets the job done and itís free!

Having trouble lately though with the https feature as I host my own photos and it basically kills all listings with more than one self hosted photo. By chance do you have a workaround for this?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nope nothing, I have ended up deleting about 2500 listings and am gonna go with the ebay listing pages