Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

alternative to turbolister

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roundtree34

Aug 9, 2008
I have always used turbo lister to list on ebay but the last few times ive used it Ihave ran into troubles i.e.- not responding or you have an error in a listing or the progran just not loading, My question is their a alternative program to use to list or is turbo lister the only one?

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I have always used turbo lister to list on ebay but the last few times ive used it Ihave ran into troubles i.e.- not responding or you have an error in a listing or the progran just not loading, My question is their a alternative program to use to list or is turbo lister the only one?

I'm surprised turbolister still works. I just started selling on ebay and the turbolister page says it is no longer being downloadable and I assume supported. It shows tons of other options and they all seem to be pay services so I guess I'll continue using the listing page on ebay's website.

Dec 4, 2008
Long time turbo lister here..honestly I get heartburn at the mere idea of it dying. I probably have ten+ years worth of off and on work in it, 15,000 prepped singles. It is great for keeping organized and batch uploading when eBay offers sales promos. A little clunky, sure, but it gets the job done and it’s free!

Having trouble lately though with the https feature as I host my own photos and it basically kills all listings with more than one self hosted photo. By chance do you have a workaround for this?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

roundtree34

Aug 9, 2008
nope nothing, I have ended up deleting about 2500 listings and am gonna go with the ebay listing pages

Members online

Latest posts