Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Looking for an Ian Thomas Signature (Braves/Dodgers Pitcher 2009-16). Can you help?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Looking for a signature/autograph from an obscure pitcher. He played with the Braves and Dodgers. There are some minor league cards, but because he shares a name with a football player who dominates searches, finding this Ian Thomas has proven to be tedious. I know that a lot of guys do spring training autographs each year and perhaps someone has this guy sitting in a box. I know lesser known players, especially those that didn't make an impact or play long, often don't get any love when selling, so many people wouldn't even bother to try. My first preference would be a minor league card (don't know if he had any MLB cards), especially a Dodgers farm team, or another flat type item, but will consider anything.

s-l500-1.jpgs-l500.jpg

https://www.baseball-reference.com/register/player.fcgi?id=thomas001ian

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Looking for a signature/autograph from an obscure pitcher. He played with the Braves and Dodgers. There are some minor league cards, but because he shares a name with a football player who dominates searches, finding this Ian Thomas has proven to be tedious. I know that a lot of guys do spring training autographs each year and perhaps someone has this guy sitting in a box. I know lesser known players, especially those that didn't make an impact or play long, often don't get any love when selling, so many people wouldn't even bother to try. My first preference would be a minor league card (don't know if he had any MLB cards), especially a Dodgers farm team, or another flat type item, but will consider anything.

View attachment 84609View attachment 84610

https://www.baseball-reference.com/register/player.fcgi?id=thomas001ian

2012 Rome braves --- I have stacks of rosters signed --just have to find it ---if he played against Crawdads

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
If you find a Thomas you are willing to part with, please let me know. Thanks.

2012 Rome braves --- I have stacks of rosters signed --just have to find it ---if he played against Crawdads

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I find Ian Thomas the baseball player interesting in that he doesn't get his own main player section on beckett like Ian Thomas football so if you search for Ian Thomas on beckett you have to sort through the Ian Thomas football listings to find the few minor league cards that Ian Thomas baseball has.

It doesn't appear Ian Thomas baseball has any certified autos - the only baseball certified autos I could find in a quick scan of the search results are for duals featuring Ian Kinsler and players with "thomas" in their name.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I will part with it - problem is reading it on roster . I do have some records of who signed other items that i will check out . Give you idea = i have 800,000 cards , 200 plus bats , 300 plus signed baseballs , 100 signed mini helmets = these i have some record of who . Next problem i have six years of newer on this side of them . LUCKY i'm retired and can work on this with other request i get . Pitchers are NOT easy to get on game day - one of local i only got ONE day during season and my SON worked with him .

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
This is one signature online I have found that is advertised as his. Not sure if this is typical or a "ball" signature only. It might help for reference.s-l1600.jpg

Then there is this baseball related kid that also messes up searches for Ian Thomas. Thomas Ian Nicholas is the actors name!51AXz5MwE7L.jpg

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
I can check with the local shop in Broken Arrow. They usually have some IP auto stuff of guys who came through either Tulsa or OKC.

Members online