Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2 of my Descalso white whales acquired in a week!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Finally got two cards I have been after for years. I've had numerous chances to buy the 07 Superfractor dating all the way back to 2010.
2007 Bowman Chrome Rookie Superfractor 1/1. I now have the Rainbow including the Black printing plate and this super.
1e7907d2-2869-4347-ba25-9f57b6b8370e_zpszj5foxsq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
2011 Topps Finest Superfractor 1/1. I have the Rainbow, including the Canary 1/1 and this Superfractor 1/1
c7a61b62-3211-4ab8-a2c3-a45bffb049cf_zpsilq7dlmf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Congrats. Saw that you just missed another 1/1, so you obviously have some competition. I couldn't help but feel like the original asking prices on those two cards seemed high to me (holding you hostage like some sellers will do when they know there is a narrow market for rare singles of certain players/teams) , but then again I have never heard of the guy before now so maybe he is quite popular. I guess the Bowman superfractor market is strong in general though, as people seem to really want to own those above other 1/1s.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Congrats. Saw that you just missed another 1/1, so you obviously have some competition. I couldn't help but feel like the original asking prices on those two cards seemed high to me (holding you hostage like some sellers will do when they know there is a narrow market for rare singles of certain players/teams) , but then again I have never heard of the guy before now so maybe he is quite popular. I guess the Bowman superfractor market is strong in general though, as people seem to really want to own those above other 1/1s.
The guy I bought from on eBay is a member here that I have had many conversations with and he is very kind. I have pretty much created the Daniel Descalso market, but he is only making around 25 or 50 dollars on the 07 Superfractor from what I remember. It changed hands through here multiple times. I overspent plain and simple but to me its worth it to me on a guy I PC. I did miss out on the 2018 Superfractor, he is actually a bit of a star in Arizona so I have lost out on a lot of his Diamondbacks stuff.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
The guy I bought from on eBay is a member here that I have had many conversations with and he is very kind. I have pretty much created the Daniel Descalso market, but he is only making around 25 or 50 dollars on the 07 Superfractor from what I remember. It changed hands through here multiple times. I overspent plain and simple but to me its worth it to me on a guy I PC. I did miss out on the 2018 Superfractor, he is actually a bit of a star in Arizona so I have lost out on a lot of his Diamondbacks stuff.

Mark70Z

Mar 26, 2011
Rainbow 🌈

WOW! “Almost” makes me want to collect modern to go for a nice rainbow. That is awesome; thanks for sharing.

Members online