Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****MORNING THREAD 11/13**********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
rain and flooding in counties around here , now playing musical cars - need one serviced so we rotate who drives where - one works 15 miles away , one takes kids to school = one hour trip , garage opens 8 , not back by 8 other work at 8 . So this afternoon i swap back since we have oldest G/S birthday party tonight = need car MIL [wheelchair] can get in . THAT'S plan at this time LOL JUST love retired ------------------- NOT

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Slept like crap last night. I suppose I gotta get used to it with a kid on the way though

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Good morning.. It's a little disheartening watching all the fires around me and the cities that are just getting destroyed.

I hope that any of our members that are near the fires are safe as well..

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/california-fires-camp-woolsey-containment-evacuations-death-toll-2018-11-12-live-updates/
Not that close but getting all the smoke
7bc2c9aa95ebfc9e016a83d618c397d5.jpg

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
[MENTION=2212]Brewer Andy[/MENTION], I replaced the thermal fuse in my dryer
IMG_6502.JPG
Cost all of $6 and change and ran a load and it worked, hopefully it keeps working, but so far so good!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Members online