Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How would you book Brock Lesnar vs Daniel Bryan at Survivor Series?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
This is how I would book Brock Lesnar vs Daniel Bryan at SummerSlam.

After the ring entrances are made, and the wrestlers are are standing in opposite corners, the referee calls them to the middle of the ring for the start of the match. Lesnar is hopping around doing his usual thing, while Bryan is pacing back and forth with that mean look on his face. The bell rings and the two are circling each other.

They move in toward each other quickly, and all of the sudden they stop, both start smiling and then they hug. They stand there in the middle of the ring holding each other’s hands above their heads, while Heyman starts to cut a promo about now having the WWE Universal Champion and WWE Champion as clients.

While Heyman is talking, Braun Strowman’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring, and then proceeds to get beat down by Brock and Bryan.

Braun would have already won his match earlier in the evening, and have been granted all of his requests from Stephanie.

I like the idea of this because Brock vs Bryan really doesn’t work if they’re both heels, and I think the Rollins vs Nakamura match will end with Ambrose interference, and I don’t like the idea of having two interference endings in big matches on the same show. And it also wouldn’t make much sense to have Brock go out there and destroying a heel Bryan directly after Daniel won the WWE title.

Bryan would look extremely strong in this scenario, standing next to Brock after they just beat the **** out of Braun, and Bryan wouldn’t have to be anywhere near Braun until at least Royal Rumble because they’re on different brands. And it gives Heyman more to do which I love.

—————

How would you book this match?

Latest posts