Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Georgia Boy Here, Anybody near Valdosta want to do some trading???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

krazy4kardboard

Nov 16, 2018
Stockton Georgia
Hello peoples. Just found this page after getting some google itches. I wish I would have found this place a while ago, seems to be alot more happening here than what typically goes on over on the fcbk groups. Looking forward to meet some new traders and hopefully to be able to find some good bulk resale lots as often as I can afford to pick up more. If anyone in here is in the South Georgia/North Florida area be sure to add me to your friends list so we can chat and do some swapping back and forth.

Got a new shop online up and running last month officially but built it last summer and had to get all the bugs figured out before spending the money to activate it. It's not much yet though. I will be doing a massive upgrade on the layout and design very soon when I have the spare $ to do so. If you want to check out the site and leave me some feedback on this thread I would appreciate it. As I said before, it is due for a massive face-lift here in the next month or so hopefully. Good to meet you, glad to be here, and I hope to see you in the threads when I get in a reading mood lol. Later folks. The link to the site is www.krazy4kardboard.com if you'd like to check it out.

I load new stuff on there everyday. Be sure and read the pink banner at the top as it has a few tips to help make it easy to navigate. Massive amounts of stuff still to load. I think at last count I had about 75k cards to dig thru still to find the cherries that I want to put into the inventory. I gotta crash for now though as I've been fairly cross-eyed for about 2 hours now already so it will be pillow time here shortly. Don't be a stranger though. I'm here to meet new collector friends to buy from and sell to. Talk to ya later.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
welcome to madness LOL
800,000 inventory always into trades
Green Frog Resturant still open ???????????

Last edited:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
LOL it's old place . stopped in area 1970's when going to Daytona Beach - rest area was packed most nights - this was a 12 hour trip - restroom break around 4:00 am. Most of my inventory is by teams in alpha order . tons of junk years . buy mostly baseball then football

krazy4kardboard

Nov 16, 2018
Stockton Georgia
I know the king frog outlets are still alive and doing well. Ill have to take a trip over there and see if its still around. If not there is still a western sizzler steakhouse down the road as well which is always a good food stop. My collection spans from 70s thru this years releases. Hoping I get some money made pretty quick so I can go back to wally world and grab some mixed packs they had left that had the stack of mixed year stuff and every box comes with a slabbed card in it as well that is guranteed a 9 or better. Probably wont be anything too great in them but I had really good luck with those $5 mixed boxes that cvs and walgreens had a while back. Im always looking for odd-ball stuff like that. Never really know whats in them until ya crack the box and have a peek.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
local low "A" team here is Rangers -- Hickory Crawdads and i always need ANY San Francisco Giants / Braves

krazy4kardboard

Nov 16, 2018
Stockton Georgia
Any particular Giants/Braves you are needing or drooling over at the moment? I have seen a good bit of minor league stuff in my boxes but I have yet to make a box for the minors. I just got a fresh shipment of 930ct and 300ct boxes in a few weeks ago so I will start doing mass sorting once Im dont sorting all the mixed crap and new retail crap I have bought so far this year(which Im sad to say is a lot of it chasing Ohtani back when his stuff was astronomically high lol) I added you as a contact/friend and will put you into my spreadsheet for rangers which Im sure I have seen some of them. Ill be sure and let you know for sure when I find those again for you.

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
just curious....

what type of bulk lots are you looking to pick up and what kind of price ranges are you talking ? i'm not in south georgia , but i am at least in the vicinity (central south carolina) and while i won't be exiting the hobby , due to major life issues (death of my father/employer and subsequent loss of my house and car) i may be looking to make a few quick bulk deals to reduce my inventory ASAP.....if a trip to newberry sc is something you'd consider , feel free to let me know and perhaps we can set something up to help both of us out....

thanks ,
claude

krazy4kardboard

Nov 16, 2018
Stockton Georgia
Usually I just look for collectors that just want to focus on their pc stuff and buy their stuff that they are wanting out of their way. I typically buy in $50-$100 increments by the flat rate box full for 2000 and newer stuff and $25-$50 per flat rate box full for anything older than 2000. I have 3 lined up that I will be picking up next week from a regular buyer/seller friend of mine. Ive done alot of playing around with those rates and can find deals in that price range pretty much whenever i get ready to send them the paypal. They fluctuate a little bit depending on what is throw into the mix. My pickup truck wont do road trips too well at the moment. I drive truck for a living on the side as well and always check out craigslist when I have to shut somewhere for too long.

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
what i'd be looking to move in bulk would either be 10-20 3 , 4 , and 5-row boxes of random base (anywhere from 1986 up to roughly 2010 with the majority being either 1992-1995 or 1999-2004) OR have someone with a day to kill come here and browse though some of my pc boxes ...that would include 4 or 5 3-row boxes of relics , nearly as many autos , and tons more rookies , inserts , and parallels - some sorted by product , some sorted by player , and some just totally unsorted so far since i've picked up over 2 million cards in bulk deals myself over the past 2 years and now have close to 5 million here....naturally as as hard-core collector , there are plenty things i WONT part with (except via the distribution of my estate at some point in the hopefully distant future) , but now more than ever i am slowly piecing out some of my more cherished and/or valuable PC items....

i have tons of sorting and organizing to do and frankly im running out of time (being evicted from my own home , the house im in currently is going through foreclosure , and my car was repossessed 2 weeks ago and was already auctioned off today) so if you happen to be within shouting distance of here anytime soon , by all means let me know just in case we could work something out...in the meantime , feel free to check out the few sale threads i have here to see just a tiny bit of the low0end stuff i've been selling on a couple sites recently...it's pretty much all low-end , but to my surprise it has been selling quite well over the past few weeks so maybe it isn;t quite as bad as i thought...

krazy4kardboard

Nov 16, 2018
Stockton Georgia
It will be a few weeks minimal before I would be able to buy another lot as I bought a decent stash a week or so ago and already have agreed to have another 3 large flat rate boxes delivered. Probably going to be 2 or 3 weeks before I get some more ordered. Shoot me a private message though and we can see about figuring something out in the next little bit. Im always buying though as funds and storage allows lol.

krazy4kardboard

Nov 16, 2018
Stockton Georgia
Whatsup guys. Happy to announce that my new Youtube is up and running and I have nothing but various sports card breaks. New boxes, older boxes, boxes from collections I have bought, etc. Would love it if you would come and check out my videos and spread the word around for me. Got a very sweet box on the way as I type this with a few mystery Ohtani's in it. Gonna be a bad azz video once that comes in. Debating on whether or not to break that live or just do a video on it and upload it normally. Thoughts on that one? Let me know.

Members online