Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Who wants random cards for free? Nothing special just base, base inserts and maybe some numbered too. I have cards I dunno what to do with and want them outta here. Please don’t have high expectations. Just pm me an address and bump this thread. I’ll try to get 10 or so packages together
*crap! I probably should have but this in BST*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Barry, u need basketball and football too?

yes . I pack out cards to local elementary schools for Christmas / trunk or treat and young kids at stadium . I trade team boxes with others . This Christmas one school is getting 450 packs of 25 - one for every child -- this school is very low income families - some last year had never seen cards .

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
My package arrived today! Kept a couple of Yankees I didn't have, added a few more to replace them and will give them to the dad of the two boys at church on Sunday. I bet they will be excited to get the autographs and game used cards!!!! THANKS!

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
My package arrived today! Kept a couple of Yankees I didn't have, added a few more to replace them and will give them to the dad of the two boys at church on Sunday. I bet they will be excited to get the autographs and game used cards!!!! THANKS!

Good deal! Added some off my Yankees stack for them.

Members online