Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS Paul Molitor Full Game Worn/Issued Jersey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Looking to sell my Molitor jersey. Have our first kid on the way and he's gonna need some diapers. This jersey is a 2016 Spring Training worn jersey. It is authenticated as being Team Issued, but that is due to the fact that it was authenticated after ST and was not authenticated directly off of the field.

Asking $500 OBO for the jersey

ByYhKcK.jpg

XWzHVY1.jpg

S8zviQp.jpg

rtFmB0q.jpg

rQgZJHa.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
You’ll have a lot of diapers if your lady has a baby shower. My kid is five and I still have tons of newborn diapers. Be happy to mail you a pack of them. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Funny thing is, we barely received any diapers at the shower. She got a few size 1, 2, and 3, but not too many. It seemed like everybody gave her 0-3 and 3-6 months clothes.

Funny thing is, we barely received any diapers at the shower. She got a few size 1, 2, and 3, but not too many. It seemed like everybody gave her 0-3 and 3-6 months clothes.

I’m serious, I’d be more than happy to mail you unopened packages. We’re not having another one. I’ll be 63 when this one graduates. Don’t need anymore. Lol

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I’m serious, I’d be more than happy to mail you unopened packages. We’re not having another one. I’ll be 63 when this one graduates. Don’t need anymore. Lol

Haha, well thanks! This is our first so we had a lot of crap (not really crap, but you get the idea)

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Anybody today? And, we are exactly one month from the due date today.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Forgot I had posted this. It is available still. Not in a huge hurry to move it, but it's not something that I feel that I need to keep either. I'm sure my mind will change once I get the new display case done, but that's far down the list right now.