Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone else waste time looking at blowout cards black friday deals?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yankees48

Jul 2, 2014
Pretty pathetic, I will be avoiding next year. I just picked up a update jumbo case from them for 449 with 12 silver packs. Blowout had them for 500 with no silver packs....

Also they have heritage high number cases at 760.

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
I was pretty disappointed overall. I did grab a case of 2018 Gold Label for what I thought was a pretty decent price though....

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Any chance you got Contenders?

I'm looking for the base and inserts for the 4 Villanova guys from this year's draft...

Negative. 2016-17 Threads and 2013-14 Marquee. I was wanting heritage minors but only saw them as a case so I passed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Negative. 2016-17 Threads and 2013-14 Marquee. I was wanting heritage minors but only saw them as a case so I passed

Thanks for the reply!

I missed on it at release and have yet to find anyone with a big batch of them yet...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I don’t typically dabble in basketball. U can PM me a list and I’ll keep an eye out

Nah, don't bother but thanks for the offer. I'll find 'em, probably at a show.

Besides I read on the internet about you and your shady dealings. :cool:

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Maybe I'm well-adjusted to not busting boxes anymore, but I've never even been tempted by any of their listings. I mean, I guess they had good deals 5 years ago, but now all I ever hear is complaints like this one, or maybe the 12 people who scooped up the one genuinely good deal they had before it sold out.

cardcop05

Nov 15, 2018
NYC
Blowout Cards has lost its grip on reality & PLEASE don't go on their forums. They've been attacking me on that site for 8-years for no JUSTIFIABLE reason. If anyone wants to discuss anything that anyone mentioned about Cardcop (me) on those boards, PLEASE email me directly: [email protected] to get the TRUTH. I've been trying to get anyone from those boards bashing me to email me directly so we can have a mature discussion to get to the facts (they all LIE terribly on those boards!) and Blowout Cards owner is no better- he HATES me and I don't even know him??? He blocks me from even signing up on those boards to tell my side, then deletes any messages of other collectors who take my side. WHO DOES THAT? Guess how many people contacted me by email from Blowout forums? Right; ZERO! I'll never mention those boards on this site again. But members of this board need to know how I've been FALSELY crucified on those boards for asking eBay sellers that DRASTICALLY overcharge for S&H to follow eBay's Rules: Fee Avoidance, charging over .25 cents for each additional card, no maximum S&H fee (when it exceeds $7.00 it's OVERCHARGING, period; no matter how many single cards are won), starting S&H at $4.00 or more. If I can ship TEN single cards all in new toploaders for $3.00 w/TRACKING, so can all other sellers; you just needs to know the best ways to ship which I explain to a dozen eBay sellers a week minimum. If you want to know email me at the email in this post. I'll GLADLY help you.

Steel City cards has better deals too! I bought two Golden Age boxes at $31.99 a box (2013 & 2014) to take a chance to pull a decent On Card Autograph of athletes and Hollywood stars. Blowout Card doesn't even have them in stock...

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Opened one box, decent name of an auto
16bc0c76f45e82e0859d3b2e1c064047.jpg

Members online