Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***********MONDAY MORNING THREAD 11/26 *******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Got a message from somebody on eBay claiming to have bought an item from me on the 20th, and included the address to send it to. The last item I sold on there was on the 13th, and still have the item for sale that the guy claimed he had purchased.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Hey, guys! We had a blizzard here yesterday. The roads were still pretty bad today, but my rear-wheel drive sportscar and I made it to work with no issues...can't say the same for the multiple trucks and SUVs that were off the edge of the highway.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! I've been around since the beginning but don't post much.

We had a "Blizzard" in the KC area yesterday. The weather people took over the TV. We ended up with a little ice then around 6" of snow. We had 30 - 40 mph winds all day. My house & office has between a little ice to 12" inches of snow in areas. I don't shovel at the house, just plow through it. Just got done shoveling the office. It will all be gone by Wednesday. Over the last 7 years the most snow we have got was about 3". Hasn't snowed before Christmas in at least 5 years. We've had two snows of over an inch all ready this year.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Morning all! I've been around since the beginning but don't post much.

We had a "Blizzard" in the KC area yesterday. The weather people took over the TV. We ended up with a little ice then around 6" of snow. We had 30 - 40 mph winds all day. My house & office has between a little ice to 12" inches of snow in areas. I don't shovel at the house, just plow through it. Just got done shoveling the office. It will all be gone by Wednesday. Over the last 7 years the most snow we have got was about 3". Hasn't snowed before Christmas in at least 5 years. We've had two snows of over an inch all ready this year.

Yep...I got a new snow blower for Christmas 3 years ago and last night was the first time I fired it up! I'm sold, beats the heck out of the ol' shovel!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I was without cable 14 hours - explain that to 89 year old MIL -lots of ice /limbs down . THIS doesn't happen in NC this time of year . When they call for bad weather we close schools . At least we had heat . Over hour drive to family if that goes out

Members online

Latest posts