User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: December - Night Crewstmas Thread

Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JVHaste View Post
    I wont even watch boxing. Its the worst sport to have corruption in and it has less action than chess.... and that's saying something.

Good to hear Shogun got a win, a true legend indeed. The last fight I saw him in it looked like he should retire. Maybe this was his last?

The last round of the boxing match was fantastic. Fury got dropped, looked like he was out cold, but got up and finished the fight. Wilder won three rounds out of 12, maybe.

Definitely not Shogun’s last fight. He was talking about coming back stronger in the future and with one more win getting a title fight. I was hoping he would retire tonight.

Resident Yadier Molina, and Pro Wrestling super fan.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well that's unfortunate because he has no shot in hell at not getting KOd in a title fight. If Anthony Smith can rough him up whoever the next champ is should too.

Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by banjar View Post
    Well, I did notice that Card Cop is back. He's in full effect here on FCB.
    Wait a sec, is CardCop actually a member on FCB?? Tell me I didn't miss a juicy thread involving him!!!

Welcome back, what happened to you.... did you play Pokemon Go in an "urban" neighborhood?
    Where have I been? That's a long story but to put it briefly, I was on a plane that was 1,000 miles off course when it crashed on a lush, mysterious island. I woke to find myself among strangers, each person possessing a shocking secret, yet nothing as mysterious (and deadly) as the island itself. I became their leader but our survival was threatened by a number of mysterious entities, including polar bears, an unseen creature roaming the jungle we called the "smoke monster" and malevolent inhabitants of the island known as "The Others". Times were tough as there were many power struggles among our group of survivalists. Using my guile and rapist wit I survived many near death experiences. After many twists and turns came the biggest question of all...did we even survive the plane crash? Is it possible this island didn't exist at all and we were all merely in some form of afterlife....maybe purgatory? Just trying to overcome our personal demons? Or maybe this was simply some sort of parallel universe (I'm still a little confused about that small detail).

Turns out it wasn't because with a blink of the eye I came to....I was in the nearby rehab, delirious from crack & bath salt withdrawals. I just hallucinated the entire thing. I should have known better when I started believing in purgatory...I mean, c'mon now....

There was a major impact of you being gone- a thread was too on topic that it had to be locked.
    Well, I'm just gonna have to do something about that...
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This Mets - Mariners trade is even better than I thought. This is what happens with a vet trading GM runs into a rookie GM. kapow.

You just don't go out and overpay for a closer when you're not even sure if you team is any good. Go win for 3 months and pick one of the many up a the deadline.
    I saw the headlines..."Seattle deals Human Growth Hormone to New York in blockbuster drug deal"

I hate that Edwin Diaz is headed to the NL East....I really, really wanted the Braves to make a move for him. M's were able to free up a lot of salary space by letting HGH go but now that Cruz & Cano are both gone the M's are in need of testosterone replacement therapy. Anabolic Dee isn't big enough to take on that role alone.
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like Card Cop.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well that is a long story. Glad you survived. Or did you?

Reminds me of a song...

Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
    Wait a sec, is CardCop actually a member on FCB?? Tell me I didn't miss a juicy thread involving him!!!

Where have I been? That's a long story but to put it briefly, I was on a plane that was 1,000 miles off course when it crashed on a lush, mysterious island. I woke to find myself among strangers, each person possessing a shocking secret, yet nothing as mysterious (and deadly) as the island itself. I became their leader but our survival was threatened by a number of mysterious entities, including polar bears, an unseen creature roaming the jungle we called the "smoke monster" and malevolent inhabitants of the island known as "The Others". Times were tough as there were many power struggles among our group of survivalists. Using my guile and rapist wit I survived many near death experiences. After many twists and turns came the biggest question of all...did we even survive the plane crash? Is it possible this island didn't exist at all and we were all merely in some form of afterlife....maybe purgatory? Just trying to overcome our personal demons? Or maybe this was simply some sort of parallel universe (I'm still a little confused about that small detail).

Turns out it wasn't because with a blink of the eye I came to....I was in the nearby rehab, delirious from crack & bath salt withdrawals. I just hallucinated the entire thing. I should have known better when I started believing in purgatory...I mean, c'mon now....

Well, I'm just gonna have to do something about that...
    Collecting Roberto Alomar. Over 4000 unique cards, but always looking for those I'm missing!

mrmet17
    Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by banjar View Post
    Well that is a long story. Glad you survived. Or did you?

Reminds me of a song...

Reminds me of the plot of Lost...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m ready for the Winter Meetings.

Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9501.JPG 
Views:	8 
Size:	303.2 KB 
ID:	84990

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
    I saw the headlines..."Seattle deals Human Growth Hormone to New York in blockbuster drug deal"

I hate that Edwin Diaz is headed to the NL East....I really, really wanted the Braves to make a move for him. M's were able to free up a lot of salary space by letting HGH go but now that Cruz & Cano are both gone the M's are in need of testosterone replacement therapy. Anabolic Dee isn't big enough to take on that role alone.
    With Jean Segura now going to the Phils maybe Vitor Belfort can play SS?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post

Name:	IMG_9501.JPG 
Views:	8 
Size:	303.2 KB 
ID:	84990

You met big daddy Gilberto?

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMet View Post
    Reminds me of the plot of Lost...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board
    I'm glad somebody sees it

Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Name:	IMG_9516.JPG 
Views:	5 
Size:	201.7 KB 
ID:	84993

Finally got the Christmas tree up.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post

Name:	IMG_9516.JPG 
Views:	5 
Size:	201.7 KB 
ID:	84993

Finally got the Christmas tree up.
    LOL!