User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: December - Night Crewstmas Thread

Kyouk20
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lot of wood in that picture @Super Mario.

Today's Mariners trade is far more interesting to me. The Phillies getting a legitimate short stop and making room for Hoskins at first so a real outfielder can play out there makes.a lot of sense. The Phillies seem like a team that is close to being playoff ready, they still need to make a few moves I think, but I like what they are doing.

Kyouk20
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Today's Mariners trade is far more interesting to me. The Phillies getting a legitimate short stop and making room for Hoskins at first so a real outfielder can play out there makes.a lot of sense. The Phillies seem like a team that is close to being playoff ready, they still need to make a few moves I think, but I like what they are doing.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bstanwood View Post

That was a solid trade for the Phils. It kind of shows how Mets overpayed on the previous trade.

Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seeing that the M's are trading away everyone, now's the time for the Braves to strike and grab Mitch Haniger.

With Markakis gone we need another outfielder....one with pop this time.
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
    Seeing that the M's are trading away everyone, now's the time for the Braves to strike and grab Mitch Haniger.

With Markakis gone we need another outfielder....one with pop this time.
    That's Mitch "haniger please" Porclain to you! He would easily be the most expensive player to get on the M's, the best shot was probably eating a massive amount of the Cano contract.

What about a more budget option: Mallex Smith? I mean sht, the last time the Mariners traded for him they re-traded him in 55 minutes. . . . so they are long overdue to trade his ass again.

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JVHaste View Post
    That's Mitch "haniger please" Porclain to you! He would easily be the most expensive player to get on the M's, the best shot was probably eating a massive amount of the Cano contract.

What about a more budget option: Mallex Smith? I mean sht, the last time the Mariners traded for him they re-traded him in 55 minutes. . . . so they are long overdue to trade his ass again.
    Been there, done that.....wait, the M's now have Mallex?!? Musta happened when I was taking my annual all-inclusive resort vacation to rehab (after all, it's always good to look your best during the holidays).

Mallex gets around...like a record...four major league organizations and he's just recently turned 25, so let the M's know to be on the lookout for that vicious strain of genital herpes, assuming you have the M's front office on speed dial.
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
    Been there, done that.....wait, the M's now have Mallex?!? Musta happened when I was taking my annual all-inclusive resort vacation to rehab (after all, it's always good to look your best during the holidays).

Mallex gets around...like a record...four major league organizations and he's just recently turned 25, so let the M's know to be on the lookout for that vicious strain of genital herpes, assuming you have the M's front office on speed dial.
    They traded for him (again) sent Mike Zunino packing the day he won the Wilson catchers award.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Imagine doing some Xmas shopping and running into one of these....

https://twitter.com/DangeRussWilson/...609600/video/1

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So for the other Mariners here is what I think they should do. . .

Kyle Seager- don't trade now, you would be trading at a low. Let him play 3 months and trade before the deadline, odds are pretty good he will be worth more.
    Mike Freakaleake- Same as Seager but probably less extreme. Let him do a little then trade.
    Mitch HP Porcelain- Call me crazy but I think he would do better and increase his value as well!! but now is the best time to trade him as a lot of teams desire him.
    Felix Hernandez- unmovable
    Jay Bruce- can rebound and gain value but trade now to get Vogelbach some reps
    Carlos Santana- trade now
    Marco Gonzales- can gain value but with Tommy Juan already I would trade while you still get something as no need to risk it.
    Wade Lablanc- trade now

Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Resident Yadier Molina, and Pro Wrestling super fan.

joey_baseball
     joey12524
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They traded for him (again) sent Mike Zunino packing the day he won the Wilson catchers award.
    Reminds me of the yanks trading Sparky Lyle. to qoute Greg Nettles " HE WENT FROM CY YOUNG TO SYONARA"

Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9567.JPG 
Views:	7 
Size:	453.9 KB 
ID:	85007

Iíve been collecting Micro Brawler figures that are manufactured by Pro Wrestling Tees out of Chicago.

Some are really hard to come by. The Pentagon alone (masked guy on top row) cost me $40 by itself on eBay. Some are sold on the Pro Wrestling Tees website for $12.99 apiece, and some are Pro Wrestling Crate exclusives.

So far I have......

(Top Row)
    Candice LeRae
    Joey Ryan
    Pentagon
    Tetsuya Naito
    Zack Sabre Jr

(Middle Row)
    Road Warrior Animal
    Papa Shango
    Roddy Piper
    Andre the Giant
    Big Van Vader
    British Bulldog
    Taz

(Bottom Row)
    Marty Scurll
    Hangman Page
    Kenny Omega
    Matt Jackson
    Nick Jackson
    Cody Rhodes
    Burnard the Business Bear
    Tama Tonga

I have an unopened CM Punk Iím trying to trade for one I donít have, because f*ck that guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Resident Yadier Molina, and Pro Wrestling super fan.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by joey12508 View Post
    Reminds me of the yanks trading Sparky Lyle. to qoute Greg Nettles " HE WENT FROM CY YOUNG TO SYONARA"
    That is a good quote. Thankfully after 2019 Felix Hernandez will go from (ex) Cy Young to syonara. In the land of a million Taco Del Mars this dude looks like he eats Taco Bell thrice a week. How do you miss your target with a 87mph fastball anyways . .

Quote Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post

I have an unopened CM Punk I’m trying to trade for one I don’t have, because f*ck that guy.
    Good, that would stain your entire collection. He was the worst mike guy, worst punches/kicks, almost worst athlete, and a douchey douche. Then with no fighting experience/skills/ + tons of injuries he tries to fight legit (had yet to master a fake punch!) and when he loses twice wants to be called brave!!!

ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So for the other Mariners here is what I think they should do. . .

Kyle Seager- don't trade now, you would be trading at a low. Let him play 3 months and trade before the deadline, odds are pretty good he will be worth more.
    Mike Freakaleake- Same as Seager but probably less extreme. Let him do a little then trade.
    Mitch HP Porcelain- Call me crazy but I think he would do better and increase his value as well!! but now is the best time to trade him as a lot of teams desire him.
    Felix Hernandez- unmovable
    Jay Bruce- can rebound and gain value but trade now to get Vogelbach some reps
    Carlos Santana- trade now
    Marco Gonzales- can gain value but with Tommy Juan already I would trade while you still get something as no need to risk it.
    Wade Lablanc- trade now
    Isn't Bob Seager notoriously bad in the second half? Maybe I'm thinking of someone else but if so, trading him at the deadline would be ideal for the M's.

Also, when did Carlos Santana start playing baseball? He can play a mean guitar...a fusion of rock and Latin American jazz...but did not know he could hit a baseball. I'd hold onto him if you could...in the 7th inning stretch he could rock out some of his greatest hits and get the team all riled up and make some crazy comebacks or hit walk-off home runs.

Matt LeBlanc was hilarious in Friends, hold onto him. He could do some standup before and after game.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kyle Seager works on SNL in the second half so sometimes his stats go down, yeah.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1a8wpv.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	87.2 KB 
ID:	85008

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast