Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

December - Night Crewstmas Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
This whole "sleeping 3 hours a nite" things sucks.

Like worse than the Goldie deal...

At least in those situations you can pop a bunch of Adderall in the day to keep you going and then sleeping pills the following night (or just more amphetamine)....

No amount of amphetamines or tranquilizers will make that Goldy deal any easier to stomach. Trust me, I've tried. When I wake up with a crazy hangover in the morning, Goldy is still wearing a Cardinals uniform and Luke Weaver is still the centerpiece for that trade....ugh.

[MENTION=12485]JVHaste[/MENTION] knows what I'm talking about ;)

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
I think the main thing a 108 win team needs is to stay on budget to retain their stars. iirc JD Martinez has an opt out after next season. . . considering his uptick in output they will owe him a shtload more $$$, probably can't resign him and Betts now with this Eovaldi deal.

Best move the Sox could have made is to get in on the inevitable dumpoff tankjobs that seem to happen constantly now... this year its the M's and Dbacks and I think trading for Marco Gonzales would be a smart idea. (Owed only a mil next year)

Us fans of dumpoff tankjob teams gots ta stick together.

How about we start our own 12 step club called DTA (dumpoff tankjobs anonymous). We'll go around the room introducing ourselves "Hi, my name is d2r and I am a fan of a dumpoff tankjob". Everyone will then say "hi, d2r" and we'll tell our stories of misery and dismay about how dumpoff tankjob teams have ruined our lives.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
At least in those situations you can pop a bunch of Adderall in the day to keep you going and then sleeping pills the following night (or just more amphetamine)....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQsKSIgg0co

Us fans of dumpoff tankjob teams gots ta stick together.

How about we start our own 12 step club called DTA (dumpoff tankjobs anonymous). We'll go around the room introducing ourselves "Hi, my name is d2r and I am a fan of a dumpoff tankjob". Everyone will then say "hi, d2r" and we'll tell our stories of misery and dismay about how dumpoff tankjob teams have ruined our lives.

The problem is I like a messy disaster freak show, like the sports version of Samurai Cop or Fangboner. If the Mariners can field Daniel Vogelbach and Jay Bruce combined with pitching King Hernandez and Prince Bartolo that would lead to some fascinating games. :p

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQsKSIgg0co

The problem is I like a messy disaster freak show, like the sports version of Samurai Cop or Fangboner. If the Mariners can field Daniel Vogelbach and Jay Bruce combined with pitching King Hernandez and Prince Bartolo that would lead to some fascinating games. :p

Wasn't there some sort of law passed recently stating that Vogelbutt and Bartolo Colonoscopy cannot be within 180 ft of each other due to earthquake risks?

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Wasn't there some sort of law passed recently stating that Vogelbutt and Bartolo Colonoscopy cannot be within 180 ft of each other due to earthquake risks?

There was a play last year where Vogelblob tried to "dive" for a ball. It looked like the scene from LOTR where Boromir was shot and killed by 500 arrows. :rolleyes:

Anyone playing the new Super Smash Bros?

I used to play the first 2 a ton. The original I played a lot of 1vs1vs1 with my friends (I was always Fox, they were Link and Samus) and the 2nd I played as Roy iirc.

Right now Im playing the newest Diablo 2 ladder reset.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
And my kids tell me regular Link and Fox are best characters so far. They've unlocked about 25 each so far...

Well its nice to see long term cornerstones of a franchise being strong players in the current game. This sounds obvious but in a lot of Mortal Kombat games for example Scorpion/Sub Zero have sucked. :confused:

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I read that every character that’s ever been in a previous SSB’s is in this one, and there’s a few new ones too. There’s also different versions of a bunch of them, like regular Samus has several different color combinations for her suit.

This is my first foray into the Smash series. I’ve never been a big fan of fighting games like this (because I suck at them) but I wanted to check this one out.

The gameplay is fun, and the visuals are amazing.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I should still have the N64 and GC Smash Bros game FS if you want to buy. Can definitely recommend those parts of the series.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I should still have the N64 and GC Smash Bros game FS if you want to buy. Can definitely recommend those parts of the series.

I’m good. I despised both of those consoles. Absolutely hated the controllers.

I have been playing Metroid: Samus Returns on my 3DS the last few days, and it’s hard as f*ck.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I’m good. I despised both of those consoles. Absolutely hated the controllers.

I have been playing Metroid: Samus Returns on my 3DS the last few days, and it’s hard as f*ck.

So you don't like the 3 **** controller of N64? :lol: They made some classics for that console, I should get an emulator for PC and go back in time. . . .

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Superman 64 is the hardest game I’ve ever played.

I couldn’t even complete the pre-game ‘flying through the rings’ tutorial.

That is possibly the worst game on the N64. The controls and reaction time suck, and they give no directions to where to go next. I like the Chris Stuckmann review of that game, knew he was going to lose his sht :lol:

WWF No Mercy, Bond: Goldeneye, Zelda Ocarina of Time, Smash Bros, Star Wars: Rogue Squadron, Paper Mario 1, Star Fox 64 are the key games of the console. A lot of those listed could easily be in the top 10 alltime games list.

Members online