Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

December - Night Crewstmas Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
That looks fantastic.
Thanks! The numbers were a pain to make, but worth it in the end. And since I was in a hurry, I screwed up and number 29 and 6 switched around, but I fixed it now. Hopefully he doesn't betray me and become a Cardinals fan! Funny todbot though. When I was making these I decided to make a number 7 for Mauer before the Twins decided to retire it. Figured I might as well get it done since it was bound to happen, albeit, sooner than I expected

Sent from my SM-G950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Thanks! The numbers were a pain to make, but worth it in the end. And since I was in a hurry, I screwed up and number 29 and 6 switched around, but I fixed it now. Hopefully he doesn't betray me and become a Cardinals fan! Funny todbot though. When I was making these I decided to make a number 7 for Mauer before the Twins decided to retire it. Figured I might as well get it done since it was bound to happen, albeit, sooner than I expected

My luck is I would do something like that then the day after it was completed the guy would get busted for something like having inappropriate images on his computer, or getting caught with a ton of drugs, and be blackballed from baseball forever.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
My luck is I would do something like that then the day after it was completed the guy would get busted for something like having inappropriate images on his computer, or getting caught with a ton of drugs, and be blackballed from baseball forever.
I'm just waiting for them to announce what fame they will be doing it at. 7/7 is a home game, but its on a Sunday. I told my wife that I will be attending the game with the ceremony. He was my favorite player as a kid, so I really want to be there.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I'm just waiting for them to announce what fame they will be doing it at. 7/7 is a home game, but its on a Sunday. I told my wife that I will be attending the game with the ceremony. He was my favorite player as a kid, so I really want to be there.

Two years ago I started direct depositing $35 a week from my paycheck into a savings account to fund a nice trip to New York City and Cooperstown, just in case Yadier Molina is inducted into the Hall of Fame some day.

If he never is, we’ll have extra money saved on top of our other savings at least.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
That'll be a lot of fun for you. I flew to Chicago when the Sox retired Frank Thomas's number and it was the thrill of a lifetime! I feel a special bond with big Frank since I attended that game. =)

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
Two years ago I started direct depositing $35 a week from my paycheck into a savings account to fund a nice trip to New York City and Cooperstown, just in case Yadier Molina is inducted into the Hall of Fame some day.

If he never is, we’ll have extra money saved on top of our other savings at least.

That's a great idea! And like you said, it's a nice little savings if he doesn't get voted in (which he undoubtedly will...it's just a question of when).

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
[MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION] are you pumped that Big Daddy Roids as joined the Twins? better start making a number for your wall! :cool:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
That'll be a lot of fun for you. I flew to Chicago when the Sox retired Frank Thomas's number and it was the thrill of a lifetime! I feel a special bond with big Frank since I attended that game. =)
I was at Mauer's only career walk off home run in 2017, and that was amazing to witness. Got the Topps Now card of the noment signed.
[MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION] are you pumped that Big Daddy Roids as joined the Twins? better start making a number for your wall! :cool:
Eh, it was a decent signing for the Twins. Hoping he can help mentor Sano. One year with a club option at a cheaper rate for 2020, can't complain. If the Twins are out of it and he has a decent 1st half, they can probably flip him for a prospect or two

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
He will mentor him the same way he mentored Cano... by hooking him up with the severe roids. Cruz hit 160+ Hr in the worst RHH park in the league, he should do fine in MN as long as he brings the fanny pack.

Speaking of roids, Jon Jones is such a cheater that even Lance Armstrong is weighing in! .... you know, the guy who doped so hard he had a nut shut down. :-|

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Doing some rearranging in the display cases tonight while I can. I'm getting too many of these bobbleheads, but really like them haha. Got some more used ball cubes in to help set them up better.20181227_215634.jpeg

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I was following the Jon Jones fight until he purposely kneed the guy in the balls in round 1. I think the last fight he didn't cheat might have been the Shogun fight. pathetic.

Members online

Latest posts