Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

December - Night Crewstmas Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Anybody watch Jaspy’s live YouTube breaks?

I tune in quite a bit, and have participated several times.

The other day they pulled a deca Cubs auto booklet and Ozzie Smith bat knob in the same break. Amazing cards.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Guess who's back? Back again?
Lazy's back, tell a friend
Guess who's back, guess who's back?
Guess who's back?

Welcome back, what happened to you.... did you play Pokemon Go in an "urban" neighborhood? :p

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
This Mets - Mariners trade is even better than I thought. This is what happens with a vet trading GM runs into a rookie GM. kapow.

You just don't go out and overpay for a closer when you're not even sure if you team is any good. Go win for 3 months and pick one of the many up a the deadline.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
What a horse sh*t decision in the Wilder/Fury match.

Fury clearly won that fight.

Boxing is so corrupt.

On the other hand though, my boy Shogun Rua won his UFC fight tonight in a fantastic and fun fight.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I wont even watch boxing. Its the worst sport to have corruption in and it has less action than chess.... and that's saying something. :eek:

Good to hear Shogun got a win, a true legend indeed. The last fight I saw him in it looked like he should retire. Maybe this was his last?

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I wont even watch boxing. Its the worst sport to have corruption in and it has less action than chess.... and that's saying something. :eek:

Good to hear Shogun got a win, a true legend indeed. The last fight I saw him in it looked like he should retire. Maybe this was his last?

The last round of the boxing match was fantastic. Fury got dropped, looked like he was out cold, but got up and finished the fight. Wilder won three rounds out of 12, maybe.

Definitely not Shogun’s last fight. He was talking about coming back stronger in the future and with one more win getting a title fight. I was hoping he would retire tonight.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Well that's unfortunate because he has no shot in hell at not getting KOd in a title fight. :( If Anthony Smith can rough him up whoever the next champ is should too.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Well, I did notice that Card Cop is back. He's in full effect here on FCB.

Wait a sec, is CardCop actually a member on FCB?? Tell me I didn't miss a juicy thread involving him!!!

Welcome back, what happened to you.... did you play Pokemon Go in an "urban" neighborhood? :p

Where have I been? That's a long story but to put it briefly, I was on a plane that was 1,000 miles off course when it crashed on a lush, mysterious island. I woke to find myself among strangers, each person possessing a shocking secret, yet nothing as mysterious (and deadly) as the island itself. I became their leader but our survival was threatened by a number of mysterious entities, including polar bears, an unseen creature roaming the jungle we called the "smoke monster" and malevolent inhabitants of the island known as "The Others". Times were tough as there were many power struggles among our group of survivalists. Using my guile and ****** wit I survived many near death experiences. After many twists and turns came the biggest question of all...did we even survive the plane crash? Is it possible this island didn't exist at all and we were all merely in some form of afterlife....maybe purgatory? Just trying to overcome our personal demons? Or maybe this was simply some sort of parallel universe (I'm still a little confused about that small detail).

Turns out it wasn't because with a blink of the eye I came to....I was in the nearby rehab, delirious from crack & bath salt withdrawals. I just hallucinated the entire thing. I should have known better when I started believing in purgatory...I mean, c'mon now....

There was a major impact of you being gone- a thread was too on topic that it had to be locked. :confused:

Well, I'm just gonna have to do something about that...

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
This Mets - Mariners trade is even better than I thought. This is what happens with a vet trading GM runs into a rookie GM. kapow.

You just don't go out and overpay for a closer when you're not even sure if you team is any good. Go win for 3 months and pick one of the many up a the deadline.

I saw the headlines..."Seattle deals Human Growth Hormone to New York in blockbuster drug deal"

I hate that Edwin Diaz is headed to the NL East....I really, really wanted the Braves to make a move for him. M's were able to free up a lot of salary space by letting HGH go but now that Cruz & Cano are both gone the M's are in need of testosterone replacement therapy. Anabolic Dee isn't big enough to take on that role alone.

Members online