Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*********morning thread 12/4 ***************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Not a lot going on here today. Had a little dusting of snow last night. I had to miss the company's annual meeting last night. It's where the 'shareholders' (work for a co-op) get to listen to the general manager and the board talk about how well the co-op did or didn't do. Sounds like I would have been upset with how the GM put a spin on things as to why we lost money and who did what in some of our certification

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, forgot to get the WiFi password at word, phones not working so well, also woke up to a dusting of snow, after it was around 50 yesterday.

Cool card Danny

And [MENTION=2367]gt2590[/MENTION], re: your post last night after I went to sleep, I don’t think playing you would be good for me, I think I’m 1-3 against you this year so far...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all, forgot to get the WiFi password at word, phones not working so well, also woke up to a dusting of snow, after it was around 50 yesterday.

Cool card Danny

And [MENTION=2367]gt2590[/MENTION], re: your post last night after I went to sleep, I don’t think playing you would be good for me, I think I’m 1-3 against you this year so far...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Maybe not.

Now Conner is out and Gordon is unlikely. Ugh...

Members online