Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***********MORNING THREAD 12/5 ***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Ordered a box of misc from Hawaii hope that keeps moving , ordered INK last week not here yet $%#^&* . Still waiting on a call to go to Alabama - cousin on life support . I don't need snow .

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Good morning, big day, going to chiropractor, then i have to walk my sisters dog.

bend like a rubber band LOL , I miss the SHOCK machine still had to have shot in shoulder . i have to POP it in place sometimes FUN

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. It's only Wednesday. Feels like I've been working out of our other office for more than 2 days this week.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Good Afternoon! We are up to 48 degrees today in KC! Unfortunately they are calling for snow tonight and in the morning. The last 3 years we have had 7.7", 4.9" & 5.9" of snow. We have already had 8" this year. I know that's not much compared to a lot of you. It usually doesn't start to snow until late Dec or early Jan.