Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Midwest Box Breaks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dec 3, 2018
Hello hobby fam! My name is Ben Smith and I’m the owner of Midwest Box Breaks. I’m excited to have the opportunity to be a part of such a great community. I bring with me a great group of cool collector friends that are honest and trustworthy. We have old schoolers, new guys, and people that came back to collecting after years away. Our mission is simple; Value the Customer, Respect the Hobby. We are not trying to get rich off hard working collectors but rather build up a trusted community and help our friends make money back to protect their budget and fuel their goal to get PC Cards. Our website is secure and takes Paypal or credit card. Midwestboxbreaks.com and their are coupons available for new customers. We break on YouTube. My guys will tell you that I bust my ass for them and somehow get it all done around a full time job with crazy hours, a new (2nd) wife and challenging teenagers. I’m just like you, I work hard and I want the most for my money. Whenever possible, I add cards to your first break if I’m worried your mailday stinks. My attitude is that I work for you and I’m available almost 24/7 via dm on twitter, Facebook etc. More to come. Thanks for the chance to prove myself!—Ben

Members online