Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1996 Leaf Collector's Edition Autographs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boo Radley

Jun 5, 2013
Cape Cod
Looks like this forum doesn't get much action but I might as well post this, you never know.

I recently picked up one of these sets as part of a collection and it came with a Leaf Gold Rookies Marvin Harrison card that I assumed was signed TTM or at a show or something. It was a cool bonus but nothing to write home about. Turns out these were inserted into the factory issued sets at one-per. There's ten different players. But after looking online, it seems like most (all?) of the other Harrisons I've seen are either 1. missing the autograph altogether or 2. were missing the autograph until little Jimmy figured he'd do it himself.

My questions, if anyone knows:

1. Are these rare (authentically autographed)?

2. Any idea how much of the assumed print run escaped without a signature?

Thanks

Arthur

Boo Radley

Jun 5, 2013
Cape Cod
I should probably add pictures. The cool thing about it is he signed it #8, which obviously wasn't a number he stuck with for long.

1996 Leaf Collector's Edition Autographs Marvin Harrison.jpg

Last edited:

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Is this a jumbo card? I know that Leaf had some ill received jumbo autograph cards in that era. It may have been player selection as much as size, but the non standard size (2.5" x 3.5") is almost always a death sentence for a collectible in the modern era.

Boo Radley

Jun 5, 2013
Cape Cod
No, regular card size. The two words to the top-left and top-right of his name are Authentic Signature and the factory sets of Collector's Edition mention an autograph included so these are legit, from the factory autograph inserts.

Arthur

renterpoint

Jun 2, 2020
Card size should be equal from height and width in pixels, As this is the standard for every card. We normally sees different height and width pixels in the card of Lamborghini Rental Dubai but not recommended for everything. Furthermore, if you are looking for a card for other businesses then you can choose a bit more height in pixels. For Example: If you want a card for Exotic Cars Dubai then you can choose the ratio of 4x2 and so on. I hope this will be helpful.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Card size should be equal from height and width in pixels, As this is the standard for every card. We normally sees different height and width pixels in the card of Lamborghini Rental Dubai but not recommended for everything. Furthermore, if you are looking for a card for other businesses then you can choose a bit more height in pixels. For Example: If you want a card for Exotic Cars Dubai then you can choose the ratio of 4x2 and so on. I hope this will be helpful.

Yes, I bet this works well. We all rent/buy our exotic cars in Dubai, at least I do!

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
I bought 2 Lamborghinis and a Ferrari from Dubai last fall. Their shipping is really slow and not very well secured. But, they did send them in a PWE, so shipping was free! :LOL:

Members online