Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\* GOOD SATURDAY MORNING THREAD*////////////////// 12/15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
MIL in rehab , son out of town -G/F's , two G/S's and mother [ live here] stayed at cabin , wife has been staying with mother , cat in basement and TV muted most of time = QUIET house

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Good morning all, taking the little one to tae kwan do later, then doing some running around, might decorate the tree later if he behaves

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Could you do me a favor? Jody Mac style?

In the FCB FFL, could you put in all hurt and inactive players?

Maybe then I could catch you...

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning! Drinking coffee, listening to Christmas music and opening Super Jumbo box of Bowman Draft!!!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Could you do me a favor? Jody Mac style?

In the FCB FFL, could you put in all hurt and inactive players?

Maybe then I could catch you...

If it wasn’t for my disastrous showing in the other league (injuries mostly accounted for that, thanks a lot OBJ in a game I needed to win) I’d think about it, but I need to redeem myself

And of course I took over 1st place in my work league, and Thursday night, he had Rivers and Jackson, I had Keenan Allen (ouch)

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
If it wasn’t for my disastrous showing in the other league (injuries mostly accounted for that, thanks a lot OBJ in a game I needed to win) I’d think about it, but I need to redeem myself

And of course I took over 1st place in my work league, and Thursday night, he had Rivers and Jackson, I had Keenan Allen (ouch)

Ouch is understating it. Yikes!

Latest posts