Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cardinals 1st rounder Griffin Roberts + others suspended

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Not a smart move but seriously, stop testing for weed. It’s ridiculous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eventually you'll see it go away as states begin to legalize it. MLB will have to catch up to the times and realize that if players want to smoke a joint, it won't affect their play. As long as they're not doing it in the clubhouse than it's cool I guess. Meth on the other hand...that's some bad stuff haha

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Eventually you'll see it go away as states begin to legalize it. MLB will have to catch up to the times and realize that if players want to smoke a joint, it won't affect their play. As long as they're not doing it in the clubhouse than it's cool I guess. Meth on the other hand...that's some bad stuff haha

I think I saw a documentary that said weed leads people to be crazed killers. Yeah, meth needs to be 100% banned, unless prescribed by a doctor

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
I think I saw a documentary that said weed leads people to be crazed killers. Yeah, meth needs to be 100% banned, unless prescribed by a doctor

Haha if you ask the average neocon, you'd be spot on! Hell...all these surfer yuppies want is to smoke a dub or two, roll up to the Taco Bell drive thru at 2 A.M. and unload some serious guap. It's capitalism when you really think about it! Why do you think all these venture capitalists are opening up fast food joints near grass dispensaries?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Haha if you ask the average neocon, you'd be spot on! Hell...all these surfer yuppies want is to smoke a dub or two, roll up to the Taco Bell drive thru at 2 A.M. and unload some serious guap. It's capitalism when you really think about it! Why do you think all these venture capitalists are opening up fast food joints near grass dispensaries?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Also why I think those food delivery services could be big, maaaaaannnnnnnn

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Meanwhile, domestic abusers and DUI's aren't punished nearly as severely.

The world is on its' ass.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
I’ve smoked an acre, I’m trustworthy

So have I and when these conservatives from the Southern red states like mine stop living in the past and legalize it I'll smoke a doob in Super Mario's honor (just to piss him off bwahahahaha, evil genius I am)

Just stay away from them hippies, never let 'em in your home...they will steal your shoes and clog your toilets. I'm speaking from experience.

Members online