Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cardinals 1st rounder Griffin Roberts + others suspended

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Letch77

Jan 28, 2018
Midwest
I like playing the part of devil's advocate. Here's one that I claim can't be disputed but always is: Why do people think that just because they don't feel high, it's no longer affecting their brain? If there is enough of a substance in your system to be detected on a drug test, it can affect judgement, reaction time, ability to think clearly, etc. "Yeah, it's still in my system but the effects of it are gone." How do YOU know? Just because you're no longer sinking into your chair or hearing things outside your window means that it's not having an effect on your senses or abilities?
Point I try to make is that just because you don't think that you're influenced by the substance doesn't mean that it's not altering your judgement, reaction time, ability to think clearly, etc.

cardcop05

Nov 15, 2018
NYC
I think I saw a documentary that said weed leads people to be crazed killers. Yeah, meth needs to be 100% banned, unless prescribed by a doctor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anthony, I think you are referring to the Black & White movie "REEFER MADNESS" (released in the late 1930's, but re-released in the 1940's-1960's) which showed exactly what you described. It may have also caused other nutcases to believe such stupidity and made a documentary.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Anthony, I think you are referring to the Black & White movie "REEFER MADNESS" (released in the late 1930's, but re-released in the 1940's-1960's) which showed exactly what you described. It may have also caused other nutcases to believe such stupidity and made a documentary.

Yeah, I was joking about “documentary” it was a crazy piece of propaganda crap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Latest posts