Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay bucks- 10% to shop on the App, 8% everywhere else. $50 min. spend.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Be8el0ve

Aug 7, 2008
New Jersey
I longer get these. :( I called Ebay and asked why and they said only random Ebay Bucks subscribers get them. Funny thing is all my friends get the emails. I think I may have over used my privilege.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I got the 5% a week or two back but I've got no 8%, bummer got a couple auctions I'm bidding on that end in the next couple days.

Dec 4, 2008
I longer get these. :( I called Ebay and asked why and they said only random Ebay Bucks subscribers get them. Funny thing is all my friends get the emails. I think I may have over used my privilege.

eBay likes to give incentives to newer accounts. You have been around for too long! Create a secondary account. I have three! Each get a lot of different promos but never all three at once.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
eBay likes to give incentives to newer accounts. You have been around for too long! Create a secondary account. I have three! Each get a lot of different promos but never all three at once.

I have two but my oldest account (since 1998) gets more offers than my new one. I dunno if there’s any rhyme or reason to these offers

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
I got this and the one prior and activated them. However, when I go to checkout, it does not update the potential eBay bucks earned. It still shows 1% amount. Does that happen to anyone else?

Members online